Can you let emby lock the audio language information of the video?

AnSniper

AnSniper

Can you let emby lock the audio language information of the video?

======================================================================================

Sometimes, the packer will not encapsulate the language information, so emby will display "by default, und AAC stereo (default)"

======================================================================================

In fact, I classify movies by language. Can I change the display here through national settings?

Or customize and modify the und in NFO, but refresh the metadata will change.

1894799056_QQ20220717181340.jpg.a5493f9aa7776e374afde0c14acbb760.jpg

903639104_QQ20220717181446.jpg.cd844f7410c9597f4148605119c7bafa.jpg

=====================================================================================

I know that I can add this information by repacking the video, but it will actually waste a lot of time.

Can the audio language in the "und" case be determined by defining the country of the video?

Like subtitles, the default plug-in subtitles take precedence.

For movies / dramas, if there is encapsulated language information, it will be displayed according to the encapsulated information. If there is no encapsulated language information, it will be defined according to the country.

I wonder if this is feasible?

Edited by AnSniper

HI, having options to control this is certainly possible for future updates. Thanks.

AnSniper
6 hours ago, Luke said:

HI, having options to control this is certainly possible for future updates. Thanks.

Thank you very much. I hope emby gets better and better.

• Thanks 1