*Positive* Feedback on some new features

Diedrich

Diedrich

I know your dev team frequently gets criticism and very little praise. I'd like to share my positive feedback on a few new features.

Server - I LOVE the new Intro Skip!!! It works perfectly the few shows I've watched. Excellent job on this one!

iOS - Whoever fixed all the rotation, minimizing, pausing, floating window, and other horrific playback issues deserves a raise! All those issues are completely eliminated and it's so nice to not have to deal with those bugs. Thank you iOS person!

Android TV - I watched a movie the other night with my wife and son. I was really surprised to see the ESRB rating pop up in the top left corner for a few seconds! So cool! I didn't know this was a new feature. Kudos for adding this, it's a really nice touch and really adds some polish and sophistication to the Emby playback experience!

Fine job, Emby Team! Keep it up!

• Agree 4
  • Thanks 1

mrickman

I agree completely about Intro Skip!  I have tried it Windows, ET, Android and Roku, and it works perfectly on all platforms.

Kudos to the design & engineering teams!

Dickydodah!

Nothing specific, just a thankyou for all the good work. I paid for lifetime Premiere after only a couple of weeks of testing and have never looked back 😊