Two Collections Showing

Bobbybare

Bobbybare

I attempted to add a new Folder to Emby Premier on my Terramaster F2-221.

After doing that two Icons appeared on the desktop for Collections both the same!! If I look in the library there are two tick boxes for Collections, if I only tick one neither appear on the desktop, if I tick both two appear.. 

I cannot find a way to delete the collections and start fresh I have deleted all the Collection content but the icons still appear! this is a bug that really needs sorting out.

In an attempt to correct this issue I uninstalled Emby Server from the NAS, restarted the NAS and reinstalled Emby Server but the data is still all there, as it was before I uninstalled.

How do I get a clean fresh start?? I cannot find any way to delete any app data using Terramaster Explorer.

Bobbybare

Hi, No,

I just went to Applications on my NAS, selected uninstall on Emby Server App and let it complete.

Rebooted NAS in the hope it would lose any residual data.

Re-installed the Emby Server App on the NAS, opened Emby in my browser and everything was still there, all the libraries and all the settings as before.

Looked like the App uninstalled but the data file remained.

I have used the NAS explorer and cannot find any visible data folder for any App let alone Emby..

All I wanted was a clean install so I could set it up again from scratch.

On 7/17/2022 at 3:27 AM, Bobbybare said:

Hi, No,

I just went to Applications on my NAS, selected uninstall on Emby Server App and let it complete.

Rebooted NAS in the hope it would lose any residual data.

Re-installed the Emby Server App on the NAS, opened Emby in my browser and everything was still there, all the libraries and all the settings as before.

Looked like the App uninstalled but the data file remained.

I have used the NAS explorer and cannot find any visible data folder for any App let alone Emby..

All I wanted was a clean install so I could set it up again from scratch.

Re: