Centering the details of the film at the emby theater

CAPRICORNX10X

CAPRICORNX10X

In emby theater in tv, dispaly a movie or show details. Are at the bottom of the screen,
I would like to fix that ... and center all the details of the movie or show 

Hi.  Center how, exactly?

The TV layouts are designed to try and show off the artwork more much like most of the streaming platforms do and by popular request from users.

CAPRICORNX10X

Hi ,
I made two screenshots that one i edited in Photoshop so that it can be shown in a more understandable way what I mean.
In the first picture it is a screenshot of the details of the movie in emby theater / emby lg app ... as you can see it is too below, and for example the pictures of the actors are no seeing in full display..

The second photo I edited in Photoshop showed that I uploaded the text of the movie details and thus a place was created for the actors' photos

i made.png

original.png

Hi.  Okay, as I mentioned, this is actually by design (and request) in order to show more of the background image.  The particular one you selected there works fine with all that information covering a lot of it but many look much better when you can see more of the backdrop.

CAPRICORNX10X

No problem.
So I think it is worthwhile to create a category of choice for each user according to his personal taste.
1. covering a full
2. covering a lot
3. covering a Partially