All Live TV setting are gone

Bearloverpr

Bearloverpr

It took me almost a month to link and sync all the channels with the correct guide and suddenly it was all gone. All was working fine, and when i went to see a live channel there was no guide, had to click on refresh guide to get them back but all the work was gone. Is there any way, to get it back any old file or at least if I have to do it again to create some backup for the future? I feel so down, so much work, Locked names, channel numbers , meta, custom channel images.  All 😭 .

Hi, at some point did you remove the tuner and guide data from emby server and then set it all up again?

Bearloverpr
7 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, at some point did you remove the tuner and guide data from emby server and then set it all up again?

No, found the guide empty and refreshed the guide a couple of times because the channels didnt wanted to appear.

mark-in-dallas

If you are using an IPTV service, my guess is that they changed sources, which will cause guide data in Emby to be lost.

If using an IPTV service, you can prevent that from happening by using xTeve to sort your m3u, and use the xTeve generated m3u URL in Emby.  Then  if the channel sources changes you just have to reassign the channel numbers in xTeve and all is good again.

• Like 1