Playback Error - No compatible streams are currently available

blk99
Go to solution Solved by blk99,

blk99

Hello, 

Emby on docker running on unraid.

LiveTv using xteve as a proxy according to xteve logs seems to be handling as expected.

So after trying to troubleshoot this problem with the help of other posts in the forum, and re-installing my server which seemed to have resolved the problem, came back home today and the problem is back. I've removed all the chokepoints I could think off but any help or other approach to it is appreciated. 

logs follow on attachment.

embyserver (1).txt

Hi, your TV url is returning a 401 unauthorized error. Perhaps you need to configure MediaPortal to allow it?

pünktchen

@blk99 I think you do not even use MediaPortal but just some m3u from an online provider, so why do you post your problem in this forum section?!

blk99
33 minutes ago, pünktchen said:

@blk99 I think you do not even use MediaPortal but just some m3u from an online provider, so why do you post your problem in this forum section?!

Yeah, you are 100% right sorry my bad didn't notice when posting that I was on the media portal sub thread.

9 hours ago, blk99 said:

Yeah, you are 100% right sorry my bad didn't notice when posting that I was on the media portal sub thread.

OK then do you know why your TV provider is returning a 401 unauthorized error?

• Solution
blk99

Yes, ended up troubleshooting the problem yesterday the provider was having issus with their service but everything seems to be back to normal.

In the end, not even a emby problem. Anyway thanks for the help. 

• Thanks 1