No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later

georgecordeiro

georgecordeiro

Hello,

I am having an extremely frustrating time with Emby premiere setup with IPTV or M3u channels not being able to play. I keep getting PLAYBACK ERROR No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details. I have this installed on an ASUSTOR AS5304T running as a container managed by the latest version of Portainer-CE  2.14. I've installed it via the app central, installed it directly via portainer, installed it via command line and still no go.. I have all the correct rights, I've even installed ffmepg decoder on the pc client as I was trying to trouble shoot decoding. Nothing works to watch an IPTV stream. I see this error in the logs Command line: /app/emby/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /config -ffdetect /app/emby/ffdetect -ffmpeg /app/emby/ffmpeg -ffprobe /app/emby/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3 but cannot seem to fix it. I can watch local content from HDHomeRUN ATSC tuner with no issues but not an IPTV stream. I can watch the IPTV stream on an Android device with an IPTV client so the service is working. I can watch any existing mpeg or mkv content. Anyone else having this issue?

embyserver.txt ffmpeg-remux.txt

HI, your IPTV provider is rejecting the requests to open streams. Can you find out why from them? The error code they're sending back is 406, which you don't see very often. It means "Not Acceptable". The question is why.

It's possible you might have to try and disguise Emby Server in order to circumvent this. You can do this using the user agent and/or referrer options on the m3u setup screen.

georgecordeiro

@luke I they want me to use the their  xstream codes api...Now, I'm not sure sure what to do :(

7 hours ago, georgecordeiro said:

@luke I they want me to use the their  xstream codes api...Now, I'm not sure sure what to do :(

Emby doesn't support that but you might be able to find an external tool to sit it in the middle and provide a normal m3u for emby server. I know they exist.

georgecordeiro

@lLuke appreciate your support and fast response. I will look into it and keep I posted.

• Thanks 1

georgecordeiro

@Luke Update - I setup another sub with another provider using m3u file and all works. Confirmed previous service with xtream api's won't work. Will try to figure out another way. Using xteve doesn't work either.