"On now" section PC/Phone vs TV apps

prox32
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

prox32

Hello!

Firstly I am sorry if this has already been asked or fixed but after I attempted a couple of searches I couldn't find anything about this.

My issue is quite a simple one I think but after getting Live TV all up and working (by the way amazing service) I have seen on my laptop and phone the "on now" sections seem to use the sorting references under the "default channel order" which places UK terrestrial channels first and this is awesome and super useful. However when using the TV apps, one on the Nvidia shield, one on the Kindle firestick 4k the "On now" section seems to default to alphabetical and in an M3u playlist with thousands of channels that isn't helpful.

I am wondering if these apps can be brought in line with the mobile and desktop/web apps to display the channels as per the default channel order within the "on now" section?

• Solution

Hi.  The Android TV and Roku apps use your guide sorting setting for the "On Now" section.  So, sort your guide how you wish to see it and then your On Now will be as well.

Does that answer your question?

• Thanks 1

prox32
10 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  The Android TV and Roku apps use your guide sorting setting for the "On Now" section.  So, sort your guide how you wish to see it and then your On Now will be as well.

Does that answer your question?

Brilliant! I didn't realise this until now! The guide sorting option wasn't the easiest to find but once this is changed to "default channel order" you are indeed correct this then updates the "on now" section. Thank you!