Cant figure this out - Only 1 thing is playing out of 5,000+ files

KLF&TLF

KLF&TLF

OK so this is my situation. I have just installed a new TCL TV into a bedroom (This TV won't be watched often therefore no need for a decent TV). I have installed Emby for Android TV and everything is working perfectly. I can select from anyone of our users, I can see all my TV series, and Movies. 

I am logged in as the same user that I am logged in with on an MacBook. So my problem is this: On the MacBook everything plays but on the TV only 1 movies plays, if I select a TV show it goes through the motions and then freezes, I can't fast forward or backwards. I have tried playing an additional movie and the same thing happens. But I can go to my iMac which is the server and everything works, I can go to a MacBook Pro and everything works, I can go to the MacBook M1 and it works, I can go to my other TV with Apple TV connected to it and everything works, I can use my 3 different iPhones and everything is fine and then to top it off I have got 2 of my relatives who are set up as user to test and they can watch.

Any suggestions