Someone please help to cancel the subscription for me

Eden22
Go to solution Solved by GrimReaper,

Eden22

Someone please help to cancel the subscription for me, I have no idea that I have to build my own server before I buy the premium and have no idea how to use the key, someone please help to cancel the subscription for me. Email:

Spoiler

inma4to@outlook.com

Edited by GrimReaper
Hid email address

• Solution
GrimReaper

How do I cancel my Premiere subscription?

The only subscription level you should ever need to cancel is the Monthly one as it is the only one that automatically recurs.  If you wish to cancel this recurring payment, you do so in one of the following ways based on how you originally purchased it:

• PayPal - Log in to your PayPal account and go to the "Recurring Payments" section.  Find the recurring payment for your Emby Premiere subscription (look for a payment to "Emby Media") and select the option to stop it.
  • Pay with card - Click on the subscription shown in the Emby Premiere page on your server dashboard and follow the instructions (see below).  An email will be sent to the key owner with a link to click to perform the actual cancellation.
  • Within an app - Log in to the store account for the app that was used and you should be able to manage the recurring payment from there.  Exact steps depend on the store involved.

Emby Premiere Purchase/Subscription Support

If you have an issue not covered below, please send an email to 

billingsupport@emby.media

• Like 1