Auto Organize stopped working

squarepeg

squarepeg

Hi all

I'm running Emby 4.8.0.3 Beta on my Terramaster F4-210 NAS and the AutoOrganize plugin just stopped working yesterday. The settings of the plugin hasn't changed and I was using it a few days ago. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin but it still won't work. If I click on the 'organize' button, the button just flashes as it pushed and nothing else appears; the progress bar doesn't even show. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance

image.thumb.png.e4b3ce47763d626d80bf6dbdf80095c8.png

If I click on the 'organize' button, the button just flashes as it pushed and nothing else appears; the progress bar doesn't even show. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Hi, this would be normal if there are no new files to organize. Are there any?

squarepeg

I did just see a message in the log stating

Info App: Folder /mnt/md0/media/TV is not eligible for auto-organize because it is also part of an Emby library

I've no idea why though

Just now, squarepeg said:

I did just see a message in the log stating

Info App: Folder /mnt/md0/media/TV is not eligible for auto-organize because it is also part of an Emby library

I've no idea why though

You can't use auto-organize to move existing library content. It's not built to do that. It's built to move content from an outside folder into an emby library, and that outside folder cannot be used as part of any library.

squarepeg

I didn't know that, that's probably why none of the files seemed to have been renamed before when it looked like it was working. I will give it a try, thank you so much for your help.

• Thanks 1

squarepeg

Works great thanks. I do wish it would transfer .srt and .bif files though but it did what I needed it to.

Thank you

• Thanks 1