EmbyCon and intro-skip plugin not working

averon
Go to solution Solved by TeamB,

• Solution
TeamB

this is in the beta release of EmbyCon for both Kodi 18 (EmbyCon 1.9.130) and Kodi 19 (EmbyCon 1.10.22)

If you have Intro detection turned on in your Emby Server as outlined here:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/110199-save-time-with-embys-intro-skip/

And you have confirmed it works by using the Web Client as shown in the above link then you should be able to turn on the Intro Skipping option in EmbyCon.

To turn on this features in the EmbyCon Kodi addon client open the EmbyCon addon settings and under playback at the top you should see "Intro Skipping" as an option, you can turn it on to show a dialog button or have it auto skip the intro.

• Thanks 3

averon
7 hours ago, TeamB said:

this is in the beta release of EmbyCon for both Kodi 18 (EmbyCon 1.9.130) and Kodi 19 (EmbyCon 1.10.22)

If you have Intro detection turned on in your Emby Server as outlined here:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/110199-save-time-with-embys-intro-skip/

And you have confirmed it works by using the Web Client as shown in the above link then you should be able to turn on the Intro Skipping option in EmbyCon.

To turn on this features in the EmbyCon Kodi addon client open the EmbyCon addon settings and under playback at the top you should see "Intro Skipping" as an option, you can turn it on to show a dialog button or have it auto skip the intro.

Autoskip works! Thanks a lot!

TeamB

turn on EmbyCon debug logging (EmbyCon advanced settings), restart Kodi, play an episode in Kodi that you have confirmed skip works in the Web Client. Close Kodi and PM me the Kodi Log and I will look into it.

averon
29 minutes ago, TeamB said:

turn on EmbyCon debug logging (EmbyCon advanced settings), restart Kodi, play an episode in Kodi that you have confirmed skip works in the Web Client. Close Kodi and PM me the Kodi Log and I will look into it.

Thanks, sent you the log.