DVR not recording

hemsimmons

hemsimmons

It appears nothing has recording on my DVR since the middle of June.  Attached is the latest log file showing recording errors today.   I don't see anything that makes any sense to me to troubleshoot.

Thanks for the help!

embyserver (1).txt

Hi, your HD Homerun is returning a 503 unavailable error when we try and open a live stream. Can you try rebooting the HDHR?

hemsimmons

I have rebooted the HD Homerun, restarted Emby, even tried to do some manual recordings --- nothing is recording still.

15 minutes ago, hemsimmons said:

I have rebooted the HD Homerun, restarted Emby, even tried to do some manual recordings --- nothing is recording still.

Can you please provide a new server log example? Thanks.

On 7/8/2022 at 3:20 PM, hemsimmons said:

Here you go. Should have done that before, sorry.

embyserver (2).txt 717.18 kB · 0 downloads

It's still the same. Do you know the IP address of your hdhr? Find that, then open up the HDHR web interface using:

http://ip:5004

This allows you to click on a channel and then try to open a stream, which will just download in your browser as a ts file. Are you able to do that with the same channel you tried to use in Emby Server?

hemsimmons

Yes -- and there was a firmware update to install -- so I have done that -- then every channel I click on gave me "This page isn't working right now".   So I ran "Detect channels" for it to start over and now it finds nothing :(  Guess i have to go into the attic now and see what the heck has happened --- I haven't touched a thing but it's like the antenna isn't even up there.    Not something I want to do in Mississippi in JULY .. yay me!