v4.7.5 ignoring existing episodes

revengineer

revengineer

There seems to be an issue with emby 4.7.5 failing to honor the checkbox to not record episodes already existing in library. For an example, emby recorded today "SOKO Kitzbühel S18E06 Es geschah am Nachmittag.ts" even though "SOKO Kitzbühel S18E06 Es geschah am Nachmittag.mkv" was already in the library. After the recording, the .ts file was transcoded by MCEBuddy into .mkv, and the previously existing .mkv file was replaced. The "Doembyserver (1).txtn't record episodes that are already in my library" option is checked for the series. Log attached.

chjohans

I see the exact same thing. Finally had series recording working, and they just had to break it again. It's  like they never test existing functionality before they release, sigh!

@Luke - please get this fixed, thank you.

revengineer

@chjohansThank you for confirming that it's not just my setup.

@Luke You may be off for the holiday weekend, but please put this on your list. This is a showstopper for me, and I have reverted to 4.6.7 once again.

revengineer

Any acknowledgment of this issue? Seems to be similar or the same as this issue. Going back to 4.6.7 solves the problem but that cannot be the final solution, right?

revengineer

Glad to hear! I am on travel for the next couple of weeks but will test any new point released when I return.

• Thanks 1