GenreCleaner: Remove unwanted genres from Trailers

tmb4016

tmb4016

Trailers are again showing in the genre view of movies and TV and are creating unwanted genres. This stopped for a while but seems to be back. I though Genrecleaner would sort this but it does not seem to work on Trailers so it would be good to add it. PS -  I cannot tell i it working at all as all movie data was clean.

a StudioCleaner would be good too - otherwise back to disable internet contant and revert to Metabrowser so I have control of my data which would be a shame as this would disable rich content for the trailer.

Tim

Edited by tmb4016

tmb4016

Hi ebr,

That sorted it - excellent plugin. Being greedy - how about a similar one to clean Studios ? Many thanks for all the hard work

• 2 weeks later...
gillmacca

I am having this issue. Running genre cleaner 1.0.0.0.

I have a sport genre (27 movies) and a sports film genre (1 trailer). I want to keep the sport genre and remove the sports film genre.

In genre cleaner, I have it set to: Sport (Sports Film), but after a library scan, I still have both genres

But where are you seeing them?

I never saw "Sport" or "Sports Film" encountered in that log.  Be sure the one in question doesn't have a space in front of it or maybe two spaces between "Sports" and "Film".