Identify who recorded something?

crusher11

crusher11

I have recordings scheduled that I and the other live TV user I'm aware of both don't remember recording. Is there a way to see who scheduled it? Not sure if I just screwed up some other user's permissions. 

Hi, there is currently no way to do this, but it's possible for the future. Thanks.

crusher11
1 hour ago, Luke said:

Hi, there is currently no way to do this, but it's possible for the future. Thanks.

There's not even anything in the logs somewhere?

I suppose you could figure that out from the log but it would have to be from the request of the recording being scheduled, not when it actually happens.

Once the recording is scheduled we don't currently track the user from that point on, so that's currently your only oppurtunity.

crusher11
5 minutes ago, Luke said:

I suppose you could figure that out from the log but it would have to be from the request of the recording being scheduled, not when it actually happens.

Once the recording is scheduled we don't currently track the user from that point on, so that's currently your only oppurtunity.

Right, but there was a pretty small window, so if I actually knew what to Ctrl-F for it was doable.

However, I've figured out what it was: I'd recorded a movie, which has since been removed from the schedule and replaced by an episode of a TV show. This has happened twice. Emby, rather than cancelling the recording, has simply opted to record the new show in that timeslot. That doesn't seem like the ideal response.

Wish I could remember what I'd set up to record.

• 4 weeks later...