Bug - TV Library - Critic rating is available, but doesn't appear

visproduction

visproduction
  • 3 dots pull down menu in TV library.
  • Critic rating may be selected.

Result:

- Critic rating does not appear in TV library page under each media card poster.

Critic ratings are available for the media and can be found on each of their media's main pages.

Expected:
The critic rating should appear under the cards in the main TV library page.

TV library - community rating does not work.jpg

Edited by visproduction
  • Like 1

visproduction

Removed

Edited by visproduction

visproduction
1 hour ago, Luke said:

Are you sure you have it set at the series level?

Each media in the libary has the Rottentomatos Critic setting values.  If you click on the media poster card and go to the media page, the critic ratings are there.

The only access to settings is when you are in the library page with the 3 dots.  If I go to the admin library page, I can get into advanced settings for the library, but there is nothing about show fields.  I can post all those settings, if you wish, but look yourself.  I don't see anything there about allow fields.

The whole feature needs help.  Nothing is saved if you change the view.  Everything has to be set one at a time for all possible screens.  There is no way to change the default so new users can be set to view media, per admin's preference. And now the rating options fail on some pages.  The code is probably not pulling the dbase data or the variable to add to the pages is undefined because it is out of scope in the js.  The errors should be somewhat easy to find.

Hope that helps.

Edited by visproduction