Show TV series status (ended or continuing) in episode or season view

Dickydodah!
Go to solution Solved by roaku,

Dickydodah!

Hi, Unless I am missing something the only place to see the metadata flag for TV series "Status" (ended or continuing) is in the library view by looking at the year. Whilst this is conveinient when choosing a new series to watch it is hard to remember the status of a series weeks down the line as you cannot see the status without navigating back to the library view. It would be nice to be able to see this at the episode or season level and not just at the series level. It may make sense to actually use the words ended or continuing instead of the implied way it is done in the library view which I can see is done to save screen space.

• Like 2

• Solution
roaku

Hi, my Iconic plugin can add an icon to the show level cover images based on the status.

I know that isn't everywhere you're asking to see the status, but it might make it more visible.

Dickydodah!

Thanks for the sugestion it certainly has made it easier to see the status now but it would be nice to see something at episode level as wel but I expect that needs to be changed in the core.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
51 minutes ago, Trevor68 said:

What is much much worse is that the status has dissapeared from filtering too!

Hi, that's not intended. That got lost in the shuffle of other changes to the filter dialog. We'll restore it. Thanks.