Downloads not working

Marcidarci

Marcidarci

Hallo ich habe eine Liftime Lizenz von Emby Premium und die neuste Version des emby Servers installiert doch ich kann keine Medien downloaden ich füge ein log mit an 

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe 

embyserver.txt

Marcidarci

Hello everyone, I have the problem that no downloads work with the Android emby app. I have a lifetime premium license and the latest emby server version is installed. I am attaching a server log for you

embyserver.txt

Hi there, what exactly happens when you try to download? Can you please go over an example? Thanks !

Marcidarci

when i try to start the download either nothing happens or it says the download was successful but then the message content not available is displayed Furthermore, since the latest server update, films are only played sporadically

Marcidarci

Yes the Downloads are completed but i can't play.

it always says there are currently no compatible streams available. I've already tried to load other qualities of the film but no changes. Even if I change the storage location from internal to external, nothing changes. I've tried everything possible

On 7/11/2022 at 12:35 AM, Marcidarci said:

Mkv, mp4, mp3, MPEG, org

That's odd. Can you please provide the android app log when attempting an mkv and also an mp3? Thanks !

Marcidarci

i don't know why but everything is working now without any problems i can download everything and play everything without problems i have no idea why everything is working all of a sudden

Marcidarci

Do I still get updates from the app with this version or do I have to load the normal version from the store again?

1 hour ago, Marcidarci said:

Do I still get updates from the app with this version or do I have to load the normal version from the store again?

It will still update from the store.

1 hour ago, Marcidarci said:

i don't know why but everything is working now without any problems i can download everything and play everything without problems i have no idea why everything is working all of a sudden

That's strange, but thanks for the feedback.