Intro Skip wrong detection

Justus

Justus

Hello, 
first of all i want to thank all the developers for making such an effort to release these new updates, i have also been waiting for intro skip for several years and i am super happy with it.

But I installed the "core" version, for which I unfortunately can't find the forum post anymore, anyway I had to go into the library settings in /programdata/root/default/abcd/options.xml and add some thing there. This works great for all series I have, the button appears and autoskip works as well. 
Only with a new anime I added, the intro which runs for the first 1 minute 20 seconds is not recognized, but the button is displayed randomly for every episode for 10 seconds or so. 
After adding it I did the task scheduling Detect intros.

Is there any way to reset this and rescan for this anime?
I still find current posts about a plugin where you can manually edit intros?
Are these two different techniques or can they be combined?

rbjtech
7 minutes ago, Justus said:

Hello, 
first of all i want to thank all the developers for making such an effort to release these new updates, i have also been waiting for intro skip for several years and i am super happy with it.

But I installed the "core" version, for which I unfortunately can't find the forum post anymore, anyway I had to go into the library settings in /programdata/root/default/abcd/options.xml and add some thing there. This works great for all series I have, the button appears and autoskip works as well. 
Only with a new anime I added, the intro which runs for the first 1 minute 20 seconds is not recognized, but the button is displayed randomly for every episode for 10 seconds or so. 
After adding it I did the task scheduling Detect intros.

Is there any way to reset this and rescan for this anime?
I still find current posts about a plugin where you can manually edit intros?
Are these two different techniques or can they be combined?

Just refresh the Metadata on that show, allow it to finish and then restart the detection schedule. 

If not found on the 2nd attempt, then currently there is no manual editing on the Core version but I understand this is in the works ...

The Plugin version will allow you to do this, but I would wait for the Core Editing because we will be depreciating the Intro Detection in the Plugin once Editing is available in the Core.

The Plugin can work with/write Core Data but the Core cannot write Plugin data - if that makes sense.

Edited by rbjtech