Library Order

elivick3031

elivick3031

Hi Everyone:

I installed the Emby app at one of my friend's houses. They are streaming on an Nvidia Shield. I am inquiring on how we can move the library order on his home screen. Can someone help me with this?

elivick3031

And another question: I have a premiere account and do understand that I can have up to 25 devices. However, we unlocked the app at my friend's house (he paid the $5.31 fee) but I still see that device under my devices list. When will this device fall off from my device list? 

Thanks!

rodainas
16 minutes ago, elivick3031 said:

. I am inquiring on how we can move the library order on his home screen. Can someone help me with this?

You can change library order on the web app via Home Screens 

13 minutes ago, elivick3031 said:

When will this device fall off from my device list? 

The unlocked apps doesnt count towards the premiere limit, and the device list has no relation with the device count is just a log for devices that at least connected once to the server.

• Like 2

elivick3031

So just to clarify: my friend needs to go into the web app and change his library order from there? how will my friend log in to a web app?

rodainas
1 minute ago, elivick3031 said:

So just to clarify: my friend needs to go into the web app and change his library order from there? how will my friend log in to a web app?

Connect using a web browser using your server url.

elivick3031

OK - thanks for the info. So the 25 device limit is how many devices can be used at any one time? I'm a little confused about the 25 device limit.

seanbuff
1 hour ago, elivick3031 said:

Just FYI - you can also do this on behalf of your friend if you are the server admin

Open their user profile, and click this link:

image.png.de2c6747372c800aa2f29fabca7e2535.png

rodainas
1 hour ago, elivick3031 said:

OK - thanks for the info. So the 25 device limit is how many devices can be used at any one time? I'm a little confused about the 25 device limit.

No, is a limit for premium devices.

Premium examples: android, ios, androidtv

non premium devices don’t  count towards.

Edited by rodainas
Typo

Happy2Play
5 hours ago, elivick3031 said:

Emby Premiere