Realign my media (small) under main menu

AndyXH

AndyXH

All,

What do you think about about getting the media tab one next to the other not one up and one down and making the icons a little less wide ? 

please see attached  image 

383E6A9D-F75F-4527-8659-B646BAD54A96.jpeg

Edited by andreaxheli

CarlosLima

The menu order is like this...
1 - 4
2 - 5
3 - 6
That's why you see it that way.
About the width it is possible to define with a CSS. You can find threads about this on the forum.

download.png

• 2 weeks later...
AndyXH

Yes, that makes sense when you have alot but if you have to they should be next to each other. That's how the Emby Android TV app has it 

AndyXH

Yes, that makes sense when you have a lot but if you have two they should be next to each other. That's how the Emby Android TV app has it @SamES what do you think? Would this be hard to do ? 

image.jpeg

Edited by AndyX1

It would be more ideal for them to be next to each other in that one situation, yes. It's just a special case that needs accounting for.

• Like 2

AndyXH

@Luke Also just noticed the same results on the server side.  If its at the bottom but if you put it on top 

image.thumb.png.86e2bb7e9135d74af77ae1c41a01e885.png

image.thumb.png.1a8d4d3ea36b6abdf13dce8e4365bb3b.png

Edited by AndyX1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Hi @Luke any way someone can look into this? I think it would be really nice to have them next to each other now that you guys implanted the media selection. if this was implemented it would take the cut off view when having my media at the bottom. please see below image and would make a sharper look of the application image.thumb.png.c04d6d14361334929c6b20a0939624bf.png

• 2 months later...