Support TOS 5

KernelErr

Wow that requires resetting the NAS to factory defaults, that's harsh. Hopefully they'll improve that.

Also maybe this is your issue?

Veggieboy wrote:
> Security Isolation mode disconnects the internet, hence no apps. You need
> to leave isolation mode long enough to install apps.

That was it. Thanks.

I will get an error.

What exactly does the error say? Can you provide a screenshot? Thanks.

KernelErr
2 minutes ago, Luke said:

Wow that requires resetting the NAS to factory defaults, that's harsh. Hopefully they'll improve that.

🤣Actually I don't think they are ready to release this version. There are still some bugs for those formal applications in the store.

KernelErr
2 minutes ago, Luke said:

What exactly does the error say? Can you provide a screenshot? Thanks.

image.thumb.png.a8ebe7d76d2efc4c181a427f2d6484d8.png

• 2 weeks later...
trebordal

Concerning the "Warning Error The file is incorrect and cannot be installed" dialog on attempting to install Emby. On the Terramaster forum there is now a discussion on the similar problems of adding Plex and Docker due to a change in the install configuration expected in TOS5 which may be relevant to Emby as well. From The Brand New TOS 5 Officially Released Today! - Page 16 - TerraMaster Official Forum (terra-master.com) there is this snippet:
SO I'm not an admin here but i know why this is not working - the mapping for the files to install is incorrect the old path was /md0/mnt and the new path is /Volume1. So the Plex TPK is using a install method that points to a disk that is not currently on the system - so the that is why we are getting the error "Incorrect Package" Your Link is helpful but the Plex Coders will have to adjust the paths to patch the new layout. The path is the only thing that i found that has really changed on us here.

Interesting so the tos5 packaging tools are not even available yet. I'm surprised they would release without that.

Looks like TOS 5 is breaking a lot. It will be interesting to see if they try and walk some of that back to make things easier for users and developers.

• 1 month later...