Question about Series Recordings

toon

Not entirely on topic so if this needs new topic let me know:

I am new in EMBY Live TV coming from the dvblink settings which stopped working this update:

In TVMosaic the setting to prevent double recording is:

If episode is new record else not. New is labeled for every episode which have not been recorded before in history. 

From what I understand of the setting in Emby it checks if episode exist in library and if not then record. 

I delete every episode I have seen, so this means Emby will record episodes I have seen in the past. 

Is it possible to have a setting in which Emby remembers what it recorded before and prevent from recording again?

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I did. 
I’m not entirely sure what the first option does but if I select only new it doesn’t record anything. So not new and no replays  

now I look into it;
The option to only record what is not in library  doesn’t work as designed. 
I now look at a program which is recorded yesterday and in library and the schedule says it will record the same show again today?

4 hours ago, toon said:

Yes I did. 
I’m not entirely sure what the first option does but if I select only new it doesn’t record anything. So not new and no replays  

now I look into it;
The option to only record what is not in library  doesn’t work as designed. 
I now look at a program which is recorded yesterday and in library and the schedule says it will record the same show again today?

Hi, did you make sure to read the help text underneath the option? Sometimes the guide data may not contain enough information to determine that two airings are the same episode.