Bluetooth controls not being recognised

flipside
Go to solution Solved by flipside,

flipside

Hi , i have a set of Bose NC700 headphones connected to my 2015 SHield running the lastest update (not beta). The playback controls are not being recognised using emby but are in Netflix.Prime,Pluto, youtube and other media playing apps.

am i missing a setting and if not is there any information i can supply thast could help shed any light ?

ta

Matt

flipside
24 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, can you try sideloading our standard android app on the same device and let us know how that compares?

https://emby.media/emby-for-android.html

Thanks !

ok so i sideloaded and the android version reacts to the playback controls but doesn't seem to pipe the sound over Bluetooth or respond to volume controls

AndroidTV version has audio over Bluetooth and volume controls

Edited by flipside
update

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Solution
flipside
On 21/07/2022 at 01:24, Luke said:

@flipside can you please try the latest Emby for Android app update (3.2.57), and let me know how that compares:

Thanks !

Hi , sorry to take a while to get back but i was on holiday.

Ive tested it and the new Android one work perfectly with my bose.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
flipside

Sorry to necro post but are the Bluetooth fixes coming to the TV version as having to sideload and manually up the default android version is a pain, it also doesn't seem to allow for selecting a profile on start which has lead to some confusion around where people are in a series.

1 hour ago, flipside said:

Sorry to necro post but are the Bluetooth fixes coming to the TV version as having to sideload and manually up the default android version is a pain, it also doesn't seem to allow for selecting a profile on start which has lead to some confusion around where people are in a series.

Hi, we are working on getting it into the store for TV devices and will be adding new login options soon. Thanks.

• 4 months later...
redtransfer

Hi is this issue resolved? My Bluetooth headphones give me audio but no controls for play or pause. I've auto updates on my Nvidia Shield Pro and Shield TV units. 

Thank in advance for any guidance to fix. 

6 minutes ago, redtransfer said:

Hi is this issue resolved? My Bluetooth headphones give me audio but no controls for play or pause. I've auto updates on my Nvidia Shield Pro and Shield TV units. 

Thank in advance for any guidance to fix. 

@redtransfer

Hi.  Can you try sideloading our standard android app on the same device and see how that compares?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...