Filter lists are limited to 30 options since most recent update

mahuti

mahuti

With the most recent update:

When filtering, Tags & Year lists are now limited to 30 items. For instance, trying to filter by year in my movies folder, the years top out at 1971 because that's the 30th item in the list. When using tags, the tags filter tops out at 30 items. Studios  and Genres dropdown doesn't seem to have this problem, as they show well over 30 items. Since there isn't a 'reset filters' option I'm now stuck with a filtered list of movies based on a year that is out of range of the 30 item max in the list. The windows for these items now sometimes seems small so there are only 4 or 5 items showing at one time even though other filters have larger windows and require less scrolling.

ALSO, the "remove from favorites" has been changed so that it now only shows the words "remove from favorites" rather than the previous heart with a cross through it. When editing the favorites status of something I've accidentally unfavorited quite a few items because it's less noticeable now without the icon.

ALSO the text in those lists is now larger so i now just see "Remove from favori" (no big deal, but it just seems odd that the font is now too large to display correctly on a large Samsung phone.)

Edited by mahuti

• 1 year later...
codelogic

Any update on this?  Just got a call from my Dad wanting to know why he can only see 30 of his 400 favorite movies on his new 50' Hisense TV.  Lol, I know, it sounds trivial, and honestly thought he was doing something wrong but then saw it for myself.

Appreciate any feedback! 

16 hours ago, codelogic said:

Any update on this?  Just got a call from my Dad wanting to know why he can only see 30 of his 400 favorite movies on his new 50' Hisense TV.  Lol, I know, it sounds trivial, and honestly thought he was doing something wrong but then saw it for myself.

Appreciate any feedback! 

Hi, what Emby app and version is on the TV?