1.2.8 - 4k videos transcoding; was direct playing on 1.2.7

FancyNerd92

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
FancyNerd92

Yes I have a lot of issues, on my Sasmung TVs 43" & 55" inches and not on my big 75". 43" & 75" are models 2021 and 55" is model of 2018. I have problems with HLS on Westworld on all TVs, not showing subs and gliches problems at For All Mankind on 43" and 55". Why i have these issues? Emby it was work like a charm at least a year now that I'm using it... Very sad... I'm full updated on apps and server, I'm trying to update direct the ffmpeg because of HLS gliches and lags. I don't know what can I do. Please very huge problem with incluted on video subs. I was watch the Outer Range and if push next play from video menu subs of next episode never load. It was need to close the app, restart server and push play button from main screen of TV Show...

Edited by FancyNerd92

FancyNerd92

I uploaded my log files here for problem with freezing video and not playable subs and I didn't take an advice...

FancyNerd92

Hello, can anyone help me with the problem above? I'm waiting so long and I have a Paid Member.... Here the new logs, with a problem with Direct Play Video and Audio on WestWorld. I'm using 1.3.3 on Samsung TV 43'' model 2021. Please help I'm tired with lags...

ffmpeg-directstream-5abde94f-c1eb-4e18-ae3c-8df80b0b535e_1.txt embyserver.txt

18 minutes ago, FancyNerd92 said:

Hello, can anyone help me with the problem above? I'm waiting so long and I have a Paid Member.... Here the new logs, with a problem with Direct Play Video and Audio on WestWorld. I'm using 1.3.3 on Samsung TV 43'' model 2021. Please help I'm tired with lags...

ffmpeg-directstream-5abde94f-c1eb-4e18-ae3c-8df80b0b535e_1.txt 192.52 kB · 0 downloads embyserver.txt 29.89 MB · 0 downloads

Hi, can you provide a sample video for testing?

What about access to your server for testing, could you provide that?

FancyNerd92

You can find it with name: Westworld.S01.2160p.BluRay.REMUX.HEVC.DTS-HD.MA.TrueHD.7.1.Atmos-FGT I can't because is 209GB/season and 24GB/episode. I can't take a sample because it need video editing programms etc. You can find it and download the any episode of you want, after 3-5mins play it lags kai step up frames ligh "photoshoots" together with subs. You must pause it and play resume again. Not simple pause and play because after this it plays with video/audio unsync.... REALY BIG PROBLEM.... If you want access i don't have a problem send me pm. but i have 100mbps/down and 10/up if you can use it for stream I here now.

Edited by FancyNerd92
  • Thanks 1