MediaBrowser on Archlinux ver.2014.09.03 (my headless server)

tempUser

I want to share with you my installation process for Media Browser 3 (MB3) on Archlinux.

Backgroud:

• My Archlinux is the latest version (2014.09.03), x86-64
  • My headless server (without screen) is a virtual machine (I actually have a headless server, but my test is in the virtual machine)

Steps:

1. You need to have Archlinux installed.
  2. Download the wget utility, this is for downloading files from internet
    pacman -Sy wget

3. Install the base-devel package with pacman, it is necessary for build the package later.
    pacman -Sy base-devel

4. Go to a directory to build the package, in my example I use my root folder, and I create an AUR subfolder
    cd /root
    mkdir aur
    cd aur

5. Now get the tarball of the MB3 (Thanks to DaBungalow for make MB3 available on AUR)
    (official link: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/me/mediabrowser-server/mediabrowser-server.tar.gz)

wget https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/me/mediabrowser-server/mediabrowser-server.tar.gz 

6. Untar the package recently downloaded:
    tar -xvf mediabrowser-server.tar.gz
  7. Now, enter to the new uncompressed folder:

cd mediabrowser-server

8. Now, build the package, the -s option is for automatic resolve the dependencies, the -asroot is for executing as root:

makepkg -s --asroot

9. After a while, you have a new file with .xy extension, install this file with pacman -U

pacman -U your-new-file.pkg.tar.xz

10. If pacman ask you for install some extra packages, install it!
    after the installation, go to directory whete MB3 was installed

cd /opt/mediabrowser-server/ 

11. Now, run the MB3 with mono:
    mono MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe
  12. You are ready, connect to your server-ip:8096/mediabrowser/

Sorry for my englis, I hope this help you.

Edited by tempUser
  • Like 3

thefirstofthe300

And just so you know, you don't have to manually run MB.  You can use the systemd unit file.  A simple

sudo systemctl start mediabrowser.service

shoud do the trick.

• Like 1

techywarrior

Is it feasible, or worthwhile, to have a MB Linux distro? What I'm thinking is using a light weight Linux distro and having the installation automatically download and install the latest MB Linux build.

This would make it so that people who don't know Linux could download an ISO and just setup an MB server in basically 1 click.

did you create the package on there?

Sorry, I don't understand the question.

I have actually been the one maintaining the PKGBUILD in the AUR.

Thaks, in Archlinux is very easy and straightforward. You make an awesome AUR

thefirstofthe300

Is it feasible, or worthwhile, to have a MB Linux distro? What I'm thinking is using a light weight Linux distro and having the installation automatically download and install the latest MB Linux build.

This would make it so that people who don't know Linux could download an ISO and just setup an MB server in basically 1 click.

IMO, it isn't worth it for the server as most users will already have a server box that they want to install it on without reinstalling the server.  XBMC does have XBMCbuntu but they are a bit different in that the don't have a server backend to setup.

It seems that most of the preconfigured HTPC distros are all for the actual players and not for the server itself.

scottfree1

IMO, it isn't worth it for the server as most users will already have a server box that they want to install it on without reinstalling the server.  XBMC does have XBMCbuntu but they are a bit different in that the don't have a server backend to setup.

It seems that most of the preconfigured HTPC distros are all for the actual players and not for the server itself.

What would be nice is a multi-multimedia server distro, as in plex, mb, serviio, rygel, minidlna etc all in one distro setup ready to rock. With an admin page that is enter once and it writes out the config for each the servers, add some check boxes to enable/disable servers, now that would be a hero distro imo.. 

thefirstofthe300

What would be nice is a multi-multimedia server distro, as in plex, mb, serviio, rygel, minidlna etc all in one distro setup ready to rock. With an admin page that is enter once and it writes out the config for each the servers, add some check boxes to enable/disable servers, now that would be a hero distro imo.. 

I see no problem with rolling a distro like that.  It is just out of the scope of this project, in my opinion.

scottfree1

I see no problem with rolling a distro like that.  It is just out of the scope of this project, in my opinion.

It would be sooo... nice as I slog through, any idea what to do about this?

[root@alarm mediabrowser-server]# mono MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe
Info, Main, Media Browser Server started
Info, Main, Command line: /opt/mediabrowser-server/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe
Info, Main, Server: alarm
Info, Main, Operating system: Unix 3.16.3.3
appHost.Init
Info, App, Application version: 3.0.5363.32049
Info, App, Application configuration:
        {"EnableUPnP":true,"HttpServerPortNumber":8096,"EnableInternetProviders":true,"SeasonZeroDisplayName":"Specials","SaveLocalMeta":false,"PreferredMetadataLanguage":"en","MetadataCountryCode":"US","SortReplaceCharacters":[".","+","%"],"SortRemoveCharacters":[",","&","-","{","}","'"],"SortRemoveWords":["the","a","an"],"ShowLogWindow":false,"MinResumePct":5,"MaxResumePct":90,"MinResumeDurationSeconds":300,"RealtimeMonitorDelay":30,"EnableDashboardResponseCaching":true,"EnableTvDbUpdates":false,"EnableTmdbUpdates":false,"EnableFanArtUpdates":false,"ImageSavingConvention":"Compatible","EnablePeoplePrefixSubFolders":true,"MediaEncodingQuality":"Auto","MetadataOptions":[{"ItemType":"Book","ImageOptions":[{"Type":"Backdrop","Limit":1,"MinWidth":1280}],"DisabledMetadataSavers":[],"LocalMetadataReaderOrder":[],"DisabledMetadataFetchers":[],"MetadataFetcherOrder":[],"DisabledImageFetchers":[],"ImageFetcherOrder":[]},{"ItemType":"MusicAlbum","ImageOptions":[{"Type":"Backdrop","Limit":1,"MinWidth":1280},{"Type":"Disc","Limit":0,"MinWidth":0}],"DisabledMetadataSavers":[],"LocalMetadataReaderOrder":[],"DisabledMetadataFetchers":[],"MetadataFetcherOrder":[],"DisabledImageFetchers":[],"ImageFetcherOrder":[]},{"ItemType":"MusicArtist","ImageOptions":[{"Type":"Backdrop","Limit":1,"MinWidth":1280},{"Type":"Banner","Limit":0,"MinWidth":0},{"Type":"Art","Limit":0,"MinWidth":0}],"DisabledMetadataSavers":[],"LocalMetadataReaderOrder":[],"DisabledMetadataFetchers":[],"MetadataFetcherOrder":[],"DisabledImageFetchers":[],"ImageFetcherOrder":[]},{"ItemType":"Season","ImageOptions":[{"Type":"Backdrop","Limit":0,"MinWidth":1280}],"DisabledMetadataSavers":[],"LocalMetadataReaderOrder":[],"DisabledMetadataFetchers":[],"MetadataFetcherOrder":[],"DisabledImageFetchers":[],"ImageFetcherOrder":[]}],"EnableDebugEncodingLogging":false,"EnableAutomaticRestart":true,"EnableRealtimeMonitor":true,"PathSubstitutions":[],"UICulture":"en-us","DownMixAudioBoost":2,"DefaultMetadataSettingsApplied":false,"PeopleMetadataOptions":{"DownloadActorMetadata":true,"DownloadDirectorMetadata":true,"DownloadProducerMetadata":false,"DownloadWriterMetadata":false,"DownloadComposerMetadata":false,"DownloadOtherPeopleMetadata":false,"DownloadGuestStarMetadata":false},"SecureApps1":["Dashboard","MBKinect","NuVue","Media Browser Theater"],"SaveMetadataHidden":false,"EnableDebugLevelLogging":false,"EnableAutoUpdate":true,"SystemUpdateLevel":"Release","LogFileRetentionDays":3,"RunAtStartup":false,"IsStartupWizardCompleted":false}
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Api, Version=3.0.5363.32045, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.WebDashboard, Version=3.0.5363.32044, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Model, Version=3.0.5363.32035, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Common, Version=3.0.5363.32035, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Controller, Version=3.0.5363.32039, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Providers, Version=3.0.5363.32041, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations, Version=3.0.5363.32038, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations, Version=3.0.5363.32042, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.MediaEncoding, Version=3.0.5363.32047, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Dlna, Version=3.0.5363.32046, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.LocalMetadata, Version=3.0.5363.32047, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.XbmcMetadata, Version=3.0.5363.32048, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.IsoMounting.Linux, Version=1.0.5131.24779, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Server.Mono, Version=3.0.5363.32049, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, SqliteUserRepository, Opening /opt/mediabrowser-server/ProgramData-Server/data/users.db
Error, Main, UnhandledException
        One or more errors occurred
        System.AggregateException
          at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAll (System.Threading.Tasks.Task[] tasks, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAll (System.Threading.Tasks.Task[] tasks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.MainClass.RunApplication (MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.ServerApplicationPaths appPaths, ILogManager logManager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.MainClass.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        InnerException: System.DllNotFoundException
        ./sqlite3/linux/lib/libsqlite3.so.0.8.6
          at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods:sqlite3_config_none (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConfigOpsEnum)
          at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.StaticIsInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor (System.String connectionString, Boolean parseViaFramework) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor (System.String connectionString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection:.ctor (string)
          at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Persistence.SqliteExtensions+<ConnectToDb>c__async0.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
          at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[system.Data.IDbConnection].GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Persistence.SqliteUserRepository+<Initialize>c__async0.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.ApplicationHost+<GetUserRepository>c__async4.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[MediaBrowser.Controller.Persistence.IUserRepository].GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.ApplicationHost+<RegisterResources>c__async2.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.BaseApplicationHost`1+<Init>c__async0[MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.ServerApplicationPaths].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.ApplicationHost+<Init>c__async1.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

UnhandledException
One or more errors occurred
System.AggregateException
  at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAll (System.Threading.Tasks.Task[] tasks, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAll (System.Threading.Tasks.Task[] tasks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.MainClass.RunApplication (MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.ServerApplicationPaths appPaths, ILogManager logManager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.MainClass.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
InnerException: System.DllNotFoundException
./sqlite3/linux/lib/libsqlite3.so.0.8.6
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods:sqlite3_config_none (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConfigOpsEnum)
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.StaticIsInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor (System.String connectionString, Boolean parseViaFramework) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor (System.String connectionString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection:.ctor (string)
  at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Persistence.SqliteExtensions+<ConnectToDb>c__async0.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[system.Data.IDbConnection].GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Persistence.SqliteUserRepository+<Initialize>c__async0.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.ApplicationHost+<GetUserRepository>c__async4.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[MediaBrowser.Controller.Persistence.IUserRepository].GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.ApplicationHost+<RegisterResources>c__async2.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.BaseApplicationHost`1+<Init>c__async0[MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.ServerApplicationPaths].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.ApplicationHost+<Init>c__async1.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

[root@alarm mediabrowser-server]#

thefirstofthe300

It looks like the sqlite library isn't where it should be.

What is the architecture of your system?  I had some problems with the 32bit architecture and this could be related to that.

@@Luke, did I read somewhere that the sqlite library is a custom built one or could the system library work?  If so, is there a CLI parameter that I could use for the sqlite binary?

scottfree1

That's what I was looking at, but since mb installed sql I would hope it could find it. 

it's on a Goflex net (ARMv5te Marvell Kirkwood) running Linux 3.16.3-3-ARCH on armv5tel

Edited by scottfree1

it doesn't actually install it, and we don't have an arm version included so you'll have to resolve that on your own. once you get past that there will be other dependencies like libwebp and ffmpeg that you'll have to do the same for. we haven't spent too much time on arm yet.

scottfree1

Ok, it puts the sqlite3.dll, libsqlite3.so.0.8.6 and so on on the disk, all the  innards there but does not actually install them? And thinking that installing sqllite from the arch repo would fix it was overly optimistic (no change), linux not being my first language I'm running low on ideas?

Edited by scottfree1

thefirstofthe300

The problem has to do with the fact that the sqlite dll in the MediaBrowser package is precompiled for either 32-bit or 64-bit.  You could try copying the sqlite dll from the system installation into the MediaBrowser installation.  I can't guarantee it will work though.  MediaBrowser currently doesn't support ARM.

there was a user who was able to resolve all of the dependencies manually and run the server on Arm. However, he did this knowing we hadn't done any Arm testing yet and he has the capability to work through various gotchas that come up. If that's not something you can do then you're better of waiting until we say Arm is supported.

• Like 1

scottfree1

I can bang my head trying to install this, or trying to make plex not suck, my guess either way I'll be 0 for 2,  but hey I gave it a shot..

gsnerf

We are in the mids of trying to solve these architecture specific problems but it might take some time until it works for most systems.

Until then you can get the current beta to work, but you'll have to get a bit dirty in the process.

First you'll need to install these package for your (ARCH) system: libsqlite3, libwebp (0.4.1 or better) and ffmpeg

To use those libraries you'll need to change file System.Data.SQLite.dll.config, and replace both linux specific lines entries with this:

<dllmap dll="sqlite3" target="libsqlite3.so.0.8.6" os="linux" />

If I recall correctly the current beta also uses libwebp (please correct me if I'm wrong @Luke), in that case you'll also need to adapt Imazen.WebP.dll.config, and replace both linux lines again:

<dllmap dll="libwebp" target="libwebp.so" os="linux" />

You'll then need to start the server once which at this point should work. If it started correctly it will have downloaded an ffmpeg version which is propably not compiled for ARM.

You'll now have to shutdown the server again, go to your programm data directory (by default ProgramData in your mediabrowser directory) and find this folder inside: ffmpeg/20140506 (the date may not match with yours).

Inside you'll find ffmpeg and ffprobe which you can both delete and create appropriate symlinks to your systems ffmpeg and ffprobe. From now on everything _should_ work fine.

If you're using a version manually build from sources you'll also have to download libmediainfo apply the dllmap procedure to MediaBrowser.MediaInfo.dll.config.

scottfree1

Btw, thanks for your help I've got plex also know as "plex the empty folders game" Win a prize if you can find the one in ten folder that actually populates!!  And I've posted over there  half dozen times over the last month looking for any kind of help with 0 replies.

As far as mb I re-installed the windows version and now remember why I uninstalled and may be waisting my time with this

File 1 plays ff/rr etc all good

Format                                   : Matroska
Format version                           : Version 4 / Version 2
File size                                : 1.50 GiB
Duration                                 : 1h 41mn
Overall bit rate mode                    : Variable
Overall bit rate                         : 2 128 Kbps
Writing application                      : Lavf55.48.101
Writing library                          : Lavf55.48.101

Video
ID                                       : 1
Format                                   : MPEG Video
Format version                           : Version 2
Format profile                           : Main@High 1440
Format settings, BVOP                    : No
Format settings, Matrix                  : Default
Codec ID                                 : V_MPEG2
Codec ID/Info                            : MPEG 1 or 2 Video
Bit rate mode                            : Variable
Bit rate                                 : 1 958 Kbps
Width                                    : 1 280 pixels
Height                                   : 544 pixels
Display aspect ratio                     : 2.35:1
Frame rate mode                          : Constant
Frame rate                               : 23.976 fps
Color space                              : YUV
Chroma subsampling                       : 4:2:0
Bit depth                                : 8 bits
Scan type                                : Progressive
Compression mode                         : Lossy
Bits/(Pixel*Frame)                       : 0.117
Time code of first frame                 : 00:00:00:00
Time code source                         : Group of pictures header
Stream size                              : 1.38 GiB (92%)
Writing library                          : Lavc55.69.100 mpeg2video
Default                                  : Yes
Forced                                   : No
Encoded date                             : UTC 2014-06-26 21:14:14
HANDLER_NAME                             : video.264#trackID=1:fps=23.976 - Imported with GPAC 0.5.0-rev4065

Audio
ID                                       : 2
Format                                   : AC-3
Format/Info                              : Audio Coding 3
Mode extension                           : CM (complete main)
Format settings, Endianness              : Big
Codec ID                                 : A_AC3
Bit rate mode                            : Constant
Bit rate                                 : 128 Kbps
Channel(s)                               : 2 channels
Channel positions                        : Front: L R
Sampling rate                            : 44.1 KHz
Bit depth                                : 16 bits
Delay relative to video                  : -89ms
Stream size                              : 92.7 MiB (6%)
Writing library                          : Lavc55.69.100 ac3
Language                                 : English
Encoded date                             : UTC 2014-06-26 21:14:19
HANDLER_NAME                             : GPAC ISO Audio Handler

Vs file 2 which plays fine with mb's player on the pc but presents as a 1000x1500 jpg via dlna (dish hopper custom profile I'll dig out and post the xml)

And for the life of me I don't see any significant diff in the 2 files

Format                                   : Matroska
Format version                           : Version 4 / Version 2
File size                                : 1.32 GiB
Duration                                 : 1h 29mn
Overall bit rate mode                    : Variable
Overall bit rate                         : 2 130 Kbps
Writing application                      : Lavf55.37.101
Writing library                          : Lavf55.37.101

Video
ID                                       : 1
Format                                   : MPEG Video
Format version                           : Version 2
Format profile                           : Main@High 1440
Format settings, BVOP                    : No
Format settings, Matrix                  : Default
Codec ID                                 : V_MPEG2
Codec ID/Info                            : MPEG 1 or 2 Video
Bit rate mode                            : Variable
Bit rate                                 : 1 960 Kbps
Width                                    : 1 280 pixels
Height                                   : 536 pixels
Display aspect ratio                     : 2.40:1
Frame rate mode                          : Constant
Frame rate                               : 23.976 fps
Color space                              : YUV
Chroma subsampling                       : 4:2:0
Bit depth                                : 8 bits
Scan type                                : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame)                       : 0.119
Time code of first frame                 : 00:00:00:00
Time code source                         : Group of pictures header
Stream size                              : 1.22 GiB (92%)
Encoded date                             : UTC 2014-06-25 04:29:19
HANDLER_NAME                             : video.264#trackID=1:fps=23.976 - Imported with GPAC 0.5.0-rev4065

Audio
ID                                       : 2
Format                                   : AC-3
Format/Info                              : Audio Coding 3
Mode extension                           : CM (complete main)
Format settings, Endianness              : Big
Codec ID                                 : A_AC3
Bit rate mode                            : Constant
Bit rate                                 : 128 Kbps
Channel(s)                               : 2 channels
Channel positions                        : Front: L R
Sampling rate                            : 44.1 KHz
Bit depth                                : 16 bits
Delay relative to video                  : -89ms
Stream size                              : 81.5 MiB (6%)
Language                                 : English
Encoded date                             : UTC 2014-06-25 04:29:24
HANDLER_NAME                             : GPAC ISO Audio Handler
Edited by scottfree1

scottfree1
<?xml version="1.0"?>

<Name>Hopper</Name>

<Identification>

<FriendlyName>Hopper</FriendlyName>

<ModelNumber>S376|S376</ModelNumber>

<SerialNumber />

<ModelName>XiP813 Hopper</ModelName>

<DeviceDescription>UPNP_AV_MediaServer_1.0.default.xml</DeviceDescription>

<ModelUrl />

<Manufacturer />

<Headers>

<HttpHeaderInfo name="User-Agent" value="XiP_110/0000|XiP813_DVR/0000" match="Regex" />

</Headers>

</Identification>

<FriendlyName>Media Browser</FriendlyName>

<Manufacturer>Media Browser</Manufacturer>

<ModelName>Media Browser</ModelName>

<ModelNumber>Media Browser</ModelNumber>

<SerialNumber />

<IgnoreTranscodeByteRangeRequests>false</IgnoreTranscodeByteRangeRequests>

<EnableAlbumArtInDidl>false</EnableAlbumArtInDidl>

<SupportedMediaTypes>Audio,Photo,Video</SupportedMediaTypes>

<UserId>1ab79bc593c0f06fb57b9be621a8ede7</UserId>

<AlbumArtPn>JPEG_SM</AlbumArtPn>

<MaxAlbumArtWidth>480</MaxAlbumArtWidth>

<MaxAlbumArtHeight>480</MaxAlbumArtHeight>

<MaxIconWidth>48</MaxIconWidth>

<MaxIconHeight>48</MaxIconHeight>

<MaxStreamingBitrate>8000000</MaxStreamingBitrate>

<MaxStaticBitrate>8000000</MaxStaticBitrate>

<MusicStreamingTranscodingBitrate>128000</MusicStreamingTranscodingBitrate>

<MusicSyncBitrate>128000</MusicSyncBitrate>

<XDlnaDoc>DMS-1.50</XDlnaDoc>

<XDlnaCap />

<SonyAggregationFlags />

<ProtocolInfo>http-get:*:video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts:DLNA.ORG_PN=AVC_TS_HD_50_AC3;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts:DLNA.ORG_PN=AVC_TS_HD_50_AC3_T;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/mpeg:DLNA.ORG_PN=AVC_TS_HD_50_AC3_ISO;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:audio/mpeg:DLNA.ORG_PN=MP3;DLNA.ORG_OP=01;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:audio/L16;rate=44100;channels=1:DLNA.ORG_PN=LPCM;DLNA.ORG_OP=01;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:audio/L16;rate=44100;channels=2:DLNA.ORG_PN=LPCM;DLNA.ORG_OP=01;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:audio/L16;rate=48000;channels=1:DLNA.ORG_PN=LPCM;DLNA.ORG_OP=01;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:audio/L16;rate=48000;channels=2:DLNA.ORG_PN=LPCM;DLNA.ORG_OP=01;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:audio/x-ms-wma:DLNA.ORG_PN=WMA_BASE;DLNA.ORG_OP=01;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:audio/x-ms-wma:DLNA.ORG_PN=WMA_FULL;DLNA.ORG_OP=01;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:image/jpeg:DLNA.ORG_PN=JPEG_SM;DLNA.ORG_OP=00;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=00D00000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:image/jpeg:DLNA.ORG_PN=JPEG_MED;DLNA.ORG_OP=00;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=00D00000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:image/jpeg:DLNA.ORG_PN=JPEG_LRG;DLNA.ORG_OP=00;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=00D00000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:image/jpeg:DLNA.ORG_PN=JPEG_TN;DLNA.ORG_OP=00;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=00D00000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/mpeg:DLNA.ORG_PN=MPEG1;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/mpeg:DLNA.ORG_PN=MPEG_PS_PAL;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/mpeg:DLNA.ORG_PN=MPEG_PS_NTSC;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts:DLNA.ORG_PN=MPEG_TS_SD_EU;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts:DLNA.ORG_PN=MPEG_TS_SD_EU_T;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/mpeg:DLNA.ORG_PN=MPEG_TS_SD_EU_ISO;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts:DLNA.ORG_PN=MPEG_TS_SD_NA;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts:DLNA.ORG_PN=MPEG_TS_SD_NA_T;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/mpeg:DLNA.ORG_PN=MPEG_TS_SD_NA_ISO;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts:DLNA.ORG_PN=MPEG_TS_SD_KO;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts:DLNA.ORG_PN=MPEG_TS_SD_KO_T;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/mpeg:DLNA.ORG_PN=MPEG_TS_SD_KO_ISO;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/x-msvideo:DLNA.ORG_PN=AVI;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/x-matroska:DLNA.ORG_PN=MATROSKA;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/mp4:DLNA.ORG_PN=AVC_MP4_MP_SD_AAC_MULT5;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/mp4:DLNA.ORG_PN=AVC_MP4_MP_SD_MPEG1_L3;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/mp4:DLNA.ORG_PN=AVC_MP4_MP_SD_AC3;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/mp4:DLNA.ORG_PN=AVC_MP4_MP_HD_720p_AAC;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/mp4:DLNA.ORG_PN=AVC_MP4_MP_HD_1080i_AAC;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/mp4:DLNA.ORG_PN=AVC_MP4_HP_HD_AAC;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/mp4:DLNA.ORG_PN=AVC_MP4_LPCM;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/mp4:DLNA.ORG_PN=MPEG4_P2_MP4_ASP_AAC;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/mp4:DLNA.ORG_PN=MPEG4_P2_MP4_SP_L6_AAC;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/mp4:DLNA.ORG_PN=MPEG4_P2_MP4_NDSD;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts:DLNA.ORG_PN=AVC_TS_MP_SD_AAC_MULT5;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts:DLNA.ORG_PN=AVC_TS_MP_SD_AAC_MULT5_T;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/mpeg:DLNA.ORG_PN=AVC_TS_MP_SD_AAC_MULT5_ISO;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts:DLNA.ORG_PN=AVC_TS_MP_SD_MPEG1_L3;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts:DLNA.ORG_PN=AVC_TS_MP_SD_MPEG1_L3_T;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/mpeg:DLNA.ORG_PN=AVC_TS_MP_SD_MPEG1_L3_ISO;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts:DLNA.ORG_PN=AVC_TS_MP_HD_AAC_MULT5;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts:DLNA.ORG_PN=AVC_TS_MP_HD_AAC_MULT5_T;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/mpeg:DLNA.ORG_PN=AVC_TS_MP_HD_AAC_MULT5_ISO;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts:DLNA.ORG_PN=AVC_TS_MP_HD_MPEG1_L3;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts:DLNA.ORG_PN=AVC_TS_MP_HD_MPEG1_L3_T;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/mpeg:DLNA.ORG_PN=AVC_TS_MP_HD_MPEG1_L3_ISO;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts:DLNA.ORG_PN=AVC_TS_HD_50_LPCM_T;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/x-ms-wmv:DLNA.ORG_PN=WMVMED_BASE;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/x-ms-wmv:DLNA.ORG_PN=WMVMED_FULL;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/x-ms-wmv:DLNA.ORG_PN=WMVHIGH_FULL;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/x-ms-wmv:DLNA.ORG_PN=WMVMED_PRO;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/x-ms-wmv:DLNA.ORG_PN=WMVHIGH_PRO;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/x-ms-asf:DLNA.ORG_PN=VC1_ASF_AP_L1_WMA;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/x-ms-asf:DLNA.ORG_PN=VC1_ASF_AP_L2_WMA;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000,http-get:*:video/x-ms-asf:DLNA.ORG_PN=VC1_ASF_AP_L3_WMA;DLNA.ORG_OP=11;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01500000000000000000000000000000</ProtocolInfo>

<TimelineOffsetSeconds>10</TimelineOffsetSeconds>

<RequiresPlainVideoItems>true</RequiresPlainVideoItems>

<RequiresPlainFolders>true</RequiresPlainFolders>

<XmlRootAttributes />

<DirectPlayProfiles>

<DirectPlayProfile container="mkv,mpegts,mp4" audioCodec="mp2,mp3,ac3,acc" videoCodec="h264,mpeg2video,mpeg4" type="Video" />

<DirectPlayProfile container="jpeg,jpg" type="Photo" />

</DirectPlayProfiles>

<TranscodingProfiles>

<TranscodingProfile container="mpegts" type="Video" videoCodec="mpeg2video" audioCodec="ac3" protocol="Http" estimateContentLength="false" enableMpegtsM2TsMode="false" transcodeSeekInfo="Auto" videoProfile="" context="Streaming" />

<TranscodingProfile container="jpeg" type="Photo" estimateContentLength="false" enableMpegtsM2TsMode="false" transcodeSeekInfo="Auto" context="Streaming" />

</TranscodingProfiles>

<ContainerProfiles />

<CodecProfiles>

<CodecProfile type="Video" codec="mpeg2video">

<Conditions>

<ProfileCondition condition="LessThanEqual" property="Width" value="1920" isRequired="true" />

<ProfileCondition condition="LessThanEqual" property="Height" value="1080" isRequired="true" />

<ProfileCondition condition="LessThanEqual" property="VideoFramerate" value="30" isRequired="true" />

<ProfileCondition condition="LessThanEqual" property="VideoBitrate" value="8192000" isRequired="true" />

</Conditions>

</CodecProfile>

<CodecProfile type="Audio" codec="mp2">

<Conditions>

<ProfileCondition condition="LessThanEqual" property="AudioChannels" value="2" isRequired="true" />

</Conditions>

</CodecProfile>

</CodecProfiles>

<ResponseProfiles />

<SubtitleProfiles />

</Profile>

scottfree1

This is just ridiculous, send an mp4 with direct play and it's works fine, navigate to the exact same file with the dish interface or add it to a playlist and now it's a f'd up jpeg AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scottfree1

So I threw a bunch of vids direct play and it looks like mkv's are problem but mp4's work,  and it looks like it is not using the custom profile so until I figure why that is tweaking it is not gonna help, sorry for the tangent but if it's not gonna play my vids after getting it installed I'm just putting the cart before the horse and will be per-plexed again installed but not working..

Ip: 127.0.0.1:5202. Headers: Host=localhost:8097,Connection=keep-alive,Content-Length=0,Accept=*/*,X-MediaBrowser-Token=3060825045e74b7e8e760f51503d2c01,User-Agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/31.0.1650.48 Safari/537.36,Authorization=MediaBrowser Client="Dashboard", Device="Chrome 31.0.1650.48", DeviceId="af6590b16984a65551b95c30f084966bad179e5b", Version="3.0.5366.22005", UserId="1ab79bc593c0f06fb57b9be621a8ede7",Origin=http://localhost:8097,DNT=1,Accept-Encoding=gzip,deflate,sdch,Accept-Language=en-US,en;q=0.8
2014-10-01 11:39:07.5205 Debug - Dlna: Hopper(Guest Room) - Received PlayRequest: PlayNow
2014-10-01 11:39:07.5595 Debug - Dlna: No matching device profile found. The default will need to be used.
2014-10-01 11:39:07.5664 Info - Dlna: No matching device profile found. The default will need to be used.
    DeviceDescription:
    FriendlyName:Hopper(Guest Room)
    Manufacturer:Echostar Technologies LLC
    ManufacturerUrl:http://www.echostar.com
    ModelDescription:S440|S440
    ModelName:XiP813 Hopper
    ModelNumber:
    ModelUrl:
    SerialNumber:
2014-10-01 11:39:07.5664 Debug - Dlna: Hopper(Guest Room) - Playlist created
2014-10-01 11:39:07.5830 Debug - Dlna: Hopper(Guest Room) - Playing 1 items
2014-10-01 11:39:07.5830 Debug - Dlna: Hopper(Guest Room) - SetAvTransport Uri: http://192.168.1.125:8097/mediabrowser/videos/4e12f41c10b3557ab8a2ee4f5be8c915/stream.ts?Params=;uuid:482e8dac-7fad-11df-afb7-704a73adcba2;4e12f41c10b3557ab8a2ee4f5be8c915;false;h264;aac;1;;7872000;128000;;;;;0; DlnaHeaders: DLNA.ORG_PN=MPEG_PS_NTSC;DLNA.ORG_OP=10;DLNA.ORG_CI=1;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01D00000000000000000000000000000
2014-10-01 11:39:07.9550 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP Response 204 to 127.0.0.1. Response time: 426.7578 ms.
    Url: http://localhost:8097/mediabrowser/Sessions/3867c1b48a5848bb85d8fdb08f6a6fa2/Playing?ItemIds=4e12f41c10b3557ab8a2ee4f5be8c915&PlayCommand=PlayNow
2014-10-01 11:39:11.8164 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP GET http://localhost:8097/mediabrowser/web/movieslatest.html?topParentId=9f8ae100fb02e506737429774c71832f
    Ip: 127.0.0.1:5202. Headers: Host=localhost:8097,Connection=keep-alive,Accept=text/html, */*; q=0.01,User-Agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/31.0.1650.48 Safari/537.36,DNT=1,Accept-Encoding=gzip,deflate,sdch,Accept-Language=en-US,en;q=0.8,If-None-Match=4612e4ce6aa0f88daa27886bcd5e3560
2014-10-01 11:39:11.8164 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP Response 304 to 127.0.0.1. Response time: 0 ms.
    Url: http://localhost:8097/mediabrowser/web/movieslatest.html?topParentId=9f8ae100fb02e506737429774c71832f
2014-10-01 11:39:11.8320 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP GET http://localhost:8097/mediabrowser/Notifications/1ab79bc593c0f06fb57b9be621a8ede7?StartIndex=0&Limit=10
    Ip: 127.0.0.1:5202. Headers: Host=localhost:8097,Connection=keep-alive,Accept=application/json, text/javascript, */*; q=0.01,X-MediaBrowser-Token=3060825045e74b7e8e760f51503d2c01,User-Agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/31.0.1650.48 Safari/537.36,Authorization=MediaBrowser Client="Dashboard", Device="Chrome 31.0.1650.48", DeviceId="af6590b16984a65551b95c30f084966bad179e5b", Version="3.0.5366.22005", UserId="1ab79bc593c0f06fb57b9be621a8ede7",DNT=1,Accept-Encoding=gzip,deflate,sdch,Accept-Language=en-US,en;q=0.8
2014-10-01 11:39:11.8320 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 127.0.0.1. Response time: 0.9766 ms.
    Url: http://localhost:8097/mediabrowser/Notifications/1ab79bc593c0f06fb57b9be621a8ede7?StartIndex=0&Limit=10
2014-10-01 11:39:11.9179 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP GET http://localhost:8097/mediabrowser/Items/021660b6613b91ce0bcdd5295d7a72b9/Images/Backdrop?tag=4515ad71c69e0f2d4bb756f0e220e74b&maxWidth=832&quality=80&format=webp
    Ip: 127.0.0.1:5202. Headers: Host=localhost:8097,Connection=keep-alive,Accept=image/webp,*/*;q=0.8,User-Agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/31.0.1650.48 Safari/537.36,DNT=1,Accept-Encoding=gzip,deflate,sdch,Accept-Language=en-US,en;q=0.8
2014-10-01 11:39:11.9179 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP GET http://localhost:8097/mediabrowser/Users/1ab79bc593c0f06fb57b9be621a8ede7/Items/Latest?IncludeItemTypes=Movie&Limit=18&Fields=PrimaryImageAspectRatio&ParentId=9f8ae100fb02e506737429774c71832f&IsPlayed=false
    Ip: 127.0.0.1:5125. Headers: Host=localhost:8097,Connection=keep-alive,Accept=application/json, text/javascript, */*; q=0.01,X-MediaBrowser-Token=3060825045e74b7e8e760f51503d2c01,User-Agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/31.0.1650.48 Safari/537.36,Authorization=MediaBrowser Client="Dashboard", Device="Chrome 31.0.1650.48", DeviceId="af6590b16984a65551b95c30f084966bad179e5b", Version="3.0.5366.22005", UserId="1ab79bc593c0f06fb57b9be621a8ede7",DNT=1,Accept-Encoding=gzip,deflate,sdch,Accept-Language=en-US,en;q=0.8
2014-10-01 11:39:11.9238 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 127.0.0.1. Response time: 2.9297 ms.
    Url: http://localhost:8097/mediabrowser/Items/021660b6613b91ce0bcdd5295d7a72b9/Images/Backdrop?tag=4515ad71c69e0f2d4bb756f0e220e74b&maxWidth=832&quality=80&format=webp
2014-10-01 11:39:11.9238 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 127.0.0.1. Response time: 3.9062 ms.
    Url: http://localhost:8097/mediabrowser/Users/1ab79bc593c0f06fb57b9be621a8ede7/Items/Latest?IncludeItemTypes=Movie&Limit=18&Fields=PrimaryImageAspectRatio&ParentId=9f8ae100fb02e506737429774c71832f&IsPlayed=false
2014-10-01 11:39:12.1250 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP GET http://localhost:8097/mediabrowser/web/movieslatest.html?topParentId=9f8ae100fb02e506737429774c71832f
    Ip: 127.0.0.1:5125. Headers: Host=localhost:8097,Connection=keep-alive,User-Agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/31.0.1650.48 Safari/537.36,Accept=*/*,DNT=1,Accept-Encoding=gzip,deflate,sdch,Accept-Language=en-US,en;q=0.8,If-None-Match=4612e4ce6aa0f88daa27886bcd5e3560
2014-10-01 11:39:12.1250 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP Response 304 to 127.0.0.1. Response time: 0 ms.
    Url: http://localhost:8097/mediabrowser/web/movieslatest.html?topParentId=9f8ae100fb02e506737429774c71832f
2014-10-01 11:39:13.7304 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP GET http://localhost:8097/mediabrowser/Users/1ab79bc593c0f06fb57b9be621a8ede7/Items/44d371d71b79d07a4790c31acc38939f
    Ip: 127.0.0.1:5125. Headers: Host=localhost:8097,Connection=keep-alive,Accept=application/json, text/javascript, */*; q=0.01,X-MediaBrowser-Token=3060825045e74b7e8e760f51503d2c01,User-Agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/31.0.1650.48 Safari/537.36,Authorization=MediaBrowser Client="Dashboard", Device="Chrome 31.0.1650.48", DeviceId="af6590b16984a65551b95c30f084966bad179e5b", Version="3.0.5366.22005", UserId="1ab79bc593c0f06fb57b9be621a8ede7",DNT=1,Accept-Encoding=gzip,deflate,sdch,Accept-Language=en-US,en;q=0.8
2014-10-01 11:39:13.7343 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 127.0.0.1. Response time: 3.9062 ms.
    Url: http://localhost:8097/mediabrowser/Users/1ab79bc593c0f06fb57b9be621a8ede7/Items/44d371d71b79d07a4790c31acc38939f
2014-10-01 11:39:14.1289 Debug - Dlna: RestartTimerInactive
2014-10-01 11:39:14.6923 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP POST http://localhost:8097/mediabrowser/Sessions/3867c1b48a5848bb85d8fdb08f6a6fa2/Playing?ItemIds=44d371d71b79d07a4790c31acc38939f&PlayCommand=PlayNow
    Ip: 127.0.0.1:5125. Headers: Host=localhost:8097,Connection=keep-alive,Content-Length=0,Accept=*/*,X-MediaBrowser-Token=3060825045e74b7e8e760f51503d2c01,User-Agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/31.0.1650.48 Safari/537.36,Authorization=MediaBrowser Client="Dashboard", Device="Chrome 31.0.1650.48", DeviceId="af6590b16984a65551b95c30f084966bad179e5b", Version="3.0.5366.22005", UserId="1ab79bc593c0f06fb57b9be621a8ede7",Origin=http://localhost:8097,DNT=1,Accept-Encoding=gzip,deflate,sdch,Accept-Language=en-US,en;q=0.8
2014-10-01 11:39:14.6923 Debug - Dlna: Hopper(Guest Room) - Received PlayRequest: PlayNow
2014-10-01 11:39:14.7236 Debug - Dlna: No matching device profile found. The default will need to be used.
2014-10-01 11:39:14.7236 Info - Dlna: No matching device profile found. The default will need to be used.
    DeviceDescription:
    FriendlyName:Hopper(Guest Room)
    Manufacturer:Echostar Technologies LLC
    ManufacturerUrl:http://www.echostar.com
    ModelDescription:S440|S440
    ModelName:XiP813 Hopper
    ModelNumber:
    ModelUrl:
    SerialNumber:
2014-10-01 11:39:14.7343 Debug - Dlna: Hopper(Guest Room) - Playlist created
2014-10-01 11:39:14.7343 Debug - Dlna: Hopper(Guest Room) - Playing 1 items
2014-10-01 11:39:14.7343 Debug - Dlna: Hopper(Guest Room) - SetAvTransport Uri: http://192.168.1.125:8097/mediabrowser/videos/44d371d71b79d07a4790c31acc38939f/stream.mp4?Params=;uuid:482e8dac-7fad-11df-afb7-704a73adcba2;44d371d71b79d07a4790c31acc38939f;true;;;;;;;;;;;0; DlnaHeaders: DLNA.ORG_OP=01;DLNA.ORG_CI=0;DLNA.ORG_FLAGS=01D00000000000000000000000000000
2014-10-01 11:39:15.0976 Debug - Dlna: RestartTimer
2014-10-01 11:39:15.0976 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP Response 204 to 127.0.0.1. Response time: 405.2734 ms.
    Url: http://localhost:8097/mediabrowser/Sessions/3867c1b48a5848bb85d8fdb08f6a6fa2/Playing?ItemIds=44d371d71b79d07a4790c31acc38939f&PlayCommand=PlayNow
2014-10-01 11:39:15.1132 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP GET http://192.168.1.125:8097/mediabrowser/Items/44d371d71b79d07a4790c31acc38939f/Images/Primary/0/416da1ce660c3170a5ff37a5a4ce6520/jpg/480/480/0
    Ip: 192.168.1.9:60287. Headers: Host=192.168.1.125:8097,Accept=*/*
2014-10-01 11:39:15.1425 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 192.168.1.9. Response time: 16.6016 ms.
    Url: http://192.168.1.125:8097/mediabrowser/Items/44d371d71b79d07a4790c31acc38939f/Images/Primary/0/416da1ce660c3170a5ff37a5a4ce6520/jpg/480/480/0
2014-10-01 11:39:15.1425 Debug - HttpServer: Exiting HttpConnection.OnReadInternal because nread=0. ConnectionId: abd41e46b1fb4f38aa39e1f9523209fb
2014-10-01 11:39:15.5937 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP GET http://192.168.1.125:8097/mediabrowser/videos/44d371d71b79d07a4790c31acc38939f/stream.mp4?Params=;uuid:482e8dac-7fad-11df-afb7-704a73adcba2;44d371d71b79d07a4790c31acc38939f;true;;;;;;;;;;;0;
    Ip: 192.168.1.9:60289. Headers: User-Agent=Lavf54.63.104,Accept=*/*,Range=bytes=0-,Connection=close,Host=192.168.1.125:8097
2014-10-01 11:39:15.6230 Debug - Dlna: No matching device profile found. The default will be used. User-agent: Lavf54.63.104.
2014-10-01 11:39:15.7714 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP GET http://192.168.1.125:8097/mediabrowser/videos/44d371d71b79d07a4790c31acc38939f/stream.mp4?Params=;uuid:482e8dac-7fad-11df-afb7-704a73adcba2;44d371d71b79d07a4790c31acc38939f;true;;;;;;;;;;;0;
    Ip: 192.168.1.9:60290. Headers: User-Agent=Lavf54.63.104,Accept=*/*,Range=bytes=1175127135-,Connection=close,Host=192.168.1.125:8097
2014-10-01 11:39:15.7988 Debug - Dlna: No matching device profile found. The default will be used. User-agent: Lavf54.63.104.
2014-10-01 11:39:15.8320 Error - HttpAsyncTaskHandler: Error occured while Processing Request: Cannot be changed after headers are sent.
    Cannot be changed after headers are sent.
    System.InvalidOperationException
     at WebSocketSharp.Net.HttpListenerResponse.set_StatusCode(Int32 value)
     at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.SocketSharp.WebSocketSharpResponse.set_StatusCode(Int32 value)
     at ServiceStack.HttpResponseExtensionsInternal.WriteErrorToResponse(IResponse httpRes, IRequest httpReq, String contentType, String operationName, String errorMessage, Exception ex, Int32 statusCode)
     at ServiceStack.ServiceStackHost.OnUncaughtException(IRequest httpReq, IResponse httpRes, String operationName, Exception ex)
     at ServiceStack.HttpResponseExtensionsInternal.WriteToResponse(IResponse response, Object result, ResponseSerializerDelegate defaultAction, IRequest request, Byte[] bodyPrefix, Byte[] bodySuffix)
     at ServiceStack.HttpResponseExtensionsInternal.WriteToResponse(IResponse httpRes, IRequest httpReq, Object result, Byte[] bodyPrefix, Byte[] bodySuffix)
     at ServiceStack.HttpResponseExtensionsInternal.WriteToResponse(IResponse httpRes, IRequest httpReq, Object result)
     at ServiceStack.Host.RestHandler.<>c__DisplayClass5.<ProcessRequestAsync>b__0(Object response)
     at ServiceStack.Host.Handlers.ServiceStackHandlerBase.HandleResponse(Object response, Func`2 callback, Func`2 errorCallback)

2014-10-01 11:39:15.8320 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP Response 206 to 192.168.1.9. Response time: 233.3984 ms.
    Url: http://192.168.1.125:8097/mediabrowser/videos/44d371d71b79d07a4790c31acc38939f/stream.mp4?Params=;uuid:482e8dac-7fad-11df-afb7-704a73adcba2;44d371d71b79d07a4790c31acc38939f;true;;;;;;;;;;;0;
2014-10-01 11:39:16.6152 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP Response 206 to 192.168.1.9. Response time: 835.9375 ms.
    Url: http://192.168.1.125:8097/mediabrowser/videos/44d371d71b79d07a4790c31acc38939f/stream.mp4?Params=;uuid:482e8dac-7fad-11df-afb7-704a73adcba2;44d371d71b79d07a4790c31acc38939f;true;;;;;;;;;;;0;
2014-10-01 11:39:17.4033 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP GET http://192.168.1.125:8097/mediabrowser/videos/44d371d71b79d07a4790c31acc38939f/stream.mp4?Params=;uuid:482e8dac-7fad-11df-afb7-704a73adcba2;44d371d71b79d07a4790c31acc38939f;true;;;;;;;;;;;0;
    Ip: 192.168.1.9:60293. Headers: User-Agent=Lavf54.63.104,Accept=*/*,Range=bytes=48-,Connection=close,Host=192.168.1.125:8097
2014-10-01 11:39:17.4072 Debug - Dlna: No matching device profile found. The default will be used. User-agent: Lavf54.63.104.
2014-10-01 11:39:17.4345 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP GET http://localhost:8097/mediabrowser/Users/1ab79bc593c0f06fb57b9be621a8ede7/Items/8dd0e7790626121f1aa8cba18455e375
2014-10-01 11:39:17.4375 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 127.0.0.1. Response time: 9.7656 ms.
    Url: http://localhost:8097/mediabrowser/Users/1ab79bc593c0f06fb57b9be621a8ede7/Items/8dd0e7790626121f1aa8cba18455e375
2014-10-01 11:39:29.9892 Debug - HttpServer: HTTP GET http://localhost:8097/mediabrowser/System/Logs/Log?name=server-63547759194.txt
    Ip: 127.0.0.1:5125. Headers: Host=localhost:8097,Connection=keep-alive,Accept=text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,*/*;q=0.8,User-Agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/31.0.1650.48 Safari/537.36,DNT=1,Accept-Encoding=gzip,deflate,sdch,Accept-Language=en-US,en;q=0.8,If-None-Match=6bfee574b2ba5422e5c3c3362df29b6a

Edited by scottfree1