Why does my Nvidia Shield Server stop every 5 minutes?

oscargreen7

oscargreen7

I’ve read a bunch of similar blog posts and applied everything it said and it just isn’t changing.

Some days are good but most it’s every 5 minutes and it just stops. Plex doesn’t do that but I really wanna switch over to Emby.

Here are two log files

I tried the beta as well and that was worse so that’s not gonna help.

embyserver-63790499997.txt embyserver.txt

Edited by oscargreen7
More Clear

Hi, yes please remove that plugin and also update to Emby Server 4.7.2 and let us know if you still have an issue. Thanks !

oscargreen7
7 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, yes please remove that plugin and also update to Emby Server 4.7.2 and let us know if you still have an issue. Thanks !

How do I update on the shield without losing my metadata and also if I remove that plugin and it works, is there another way to fix intros? It’s a very good feature. Maybe the plug-in can be fixed in the future?

2 hours ago, oscargreen7 said:

How do I update on the shield without losing my metadata and also if I remove that plugin and it works, is there another way to fix intros? It’s a very good feature. Maybe the plug-in can be fixed in the future?

Hi, you just install the new version over the top of your existing version. You'll need to consult with the developers of the Intro Skip plugin in the plugins section of the community. You can also jsut remove it and use the built-in intro skipping features in 4.7.2.

oscargreen7
37 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, you just install the new version over the top of your existing version. You'll need to consult with the developers of the Intro Skip plugin in the plugins section of the community. You can also jsut remove it and use the built-in intro skipping features in 4.7.2.

I can’t find a way to remove the plug-in?