Photos not showing, crashes truenas

Musicserver1

Musicserver1

I have truenas running emby I have two other picture folders that work fine however when I add this last folder all the photos just show as #s and it crashes my truenas, I know the files are fine. I can look at them in SMB and theyre not corrupted. I have the permissions set in ACL just fine, I can not figure out why this is happening.   

Musicserver1

This is what I see, I have tried creating another folder in Jail and mounting it to there same thing happens ? also the numbers go up to 6691 when only 6548 items are in the Folder so that could be part of the problem ? Crashes the Truenas server after a scan of library. 

Screenshot (461).png

Edited by Musicserver1

Hi there, please attach the emby server log from when this happened:

Thanks.

Musicserver1

embyserver-63790636669.txt what is even stranger is after I restart truenas the Library shows in the library list and will even generate an image for the library cover. but everything looks like the image above in the  library when clicked  and nothing plays when clicked, only  shows the file name. If i click to rescan it will crash Emby / truenas again 

Edited by Musicserver1

Hi, please see our responses in this topic as it looks like they apply to you as well (even though it's a different symptom):

Thanks.

21 hours ago, Musicserver1 said:

your saying I need to reinstall emby? why do all my other libraries seem to work fine?

I'm not sure, sorry. I wish I had a better answer but someone else is packaging that plugin and we haven't been testing it ourselves, only ours.