Emby Plugins: Movie / TV Theme Video Issues

JsinFate

JsinFate

Hello guys. I need some help with the movie themes plugin.

I was able to get the Movie and TV theme songs to work but not the movie theme videos. I read that it needs a folder called "backdrops" which I found out is automatically created, but is hidden.

I went to a popular movie, JAWS, to test but there is no background video even though it exists in the backgrounds folder. I have tried to unhide the folder but it still does not work in either Firefox or Chrome.

It does not work for my TV shows either. The Munsters also has the folder but it does not play.

I also have question, if the video theme and theme music files exist, how is it possible to play both of them when they both contain audio? For example, JAWS has both the theme music in mp3 and theme video in the backdrops folder in mp4. How could both of them play at once? Wouldn't the audio be an issue?

Here is a screen shot of my Hocus Pocus folder. You can see the backdrops folder. It has the file theme.mkv. But the background is static in my browsers as well as my ROKU.

Thank you.

JsinFate

UGH. I am so stupid. I'm sorry. I had to look around to check all my settings and finally found it. I didn't realize it was under the Display settings.

It turns out that I had the theme songs enabled but not the video. I apologize, I didn't know about this setting. I thought most of the configuration was done in the plugin.

Thank you again for your help!

• Thanks 1