TV Guide refresh not working

dermotspillane

dermotspillane

Hi,

Lately when Emby tried to refresh the guide it'll max the memory on the server. It won't download the new guide data. It has crashed the windows PC because its using so much resources, becasue of this resource drain its impossible to use clients. the schedule it to update the guide at midnight, the only way to stop this is to restart the server. However at the following midnight it'll restart the process. I've server logs attached. can you help please?

embyserver-63790101350.txt embyserver.txt

Hi there, I don't see anything obvious here. did you allow the guide refresh process to finish?

dermotspillane

Hi,

No I didn't but It was running for about 10 hours, using 90% of available PC ram which was about 4Gb. I had to reboot the PC as it was unresponsive due to the resources refreshing the guide was requiring. It seemed stuck at 15% progress.

dermotspillane

No it hasn't. It crashes my machine and is always stuck at 15%. This is a new issue as for several months it worked fine. The TV guide did update quickly and didn't hog the machines resources so I never noticed it before.

• 3 weeks later...