Emby on pi can not fetch any images for actors

Tyche

Tyche

I recently installed emby on pi, after setting up everything the first time thing were working fine, but I had to change HDDs after changing the HDD without changing any settings, emby couldn't fetch anything from movieDB, I am very new to linux but I think the log says it keeps timing out, I will attach the logs and other information with this post. please let me know if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this. 
I do live in china but I know the Movie DB is no longer blocked in china and I have tried accessing it and pinging it without any VPN.

a17e128c51ac683556d598d628b5fcc.png

3439d45454a1d7ac688123ec69db4ca.png

embyserver.txt embyserver-63790056924.txt embyserver-63790057323.txt embyserver-63790070416.txt hardware_detection-63790056764.txt hardware_detection-63790056945.txt hardware_detection-63790057359.txt

Hi there, what metadata fetchers are enabled on the movie library and in what order?

Tyche

currently I have TheMovieDB then the TVDB, its really strange when I click change image for characters or movie posters, it takes really long and emby doesn't even search for it there's just nothing.

I think in the embyserver.txt file it says that emby times out every time it tries to look for something on movieDB I'm not sure why that is either 

Edited by Tyche

• 2 weeks later...