NTV.mx Plugin?

blindpet

I am testing NTV's IPTV service and am hoping there is a plugin for Mediabrowser that supports a nice EPG interface. Is there a general way to integrate IPTV streams into Mediabrowser?

Thanks Battledonkey, I am not sure if I can extract the individual IPTV streams but it will be worth trying if the channels category has EPG support.

• 6 months later...
e123enitan

This is a great plugin I configured it FTV Guide and it works fine, it would be nice having IPTV plugin for Emby,so Blindpet what is the status since started the thread.
Cheers

Edited by e123enitan

I am trying to add basic functionality for IPTV on EmbyTV at the moment it should handle m3u playlist with the channel streams but a specific service for an iptv service can be added if info about how to get the channels and epg data is avaliable for the service.

e123enitan

I am trying to add basic functionality for IPTV on EmbyTV at the moment it should handle m3u playlist with the channel streams but a specific service for an iptv service can be added if info about how to get the channels and epg data is avaliable for the service.

I am guessing you're working on something similar to Kodi PVR IPTV Simple, that would be great, but it should allow for either specific (URL) or user 

own list of channels, logo, epg ini, xmltv file format I am guessing.

Good-luck, hope to assist with testing, I shall keep my eyes on the lookout for update on this thread.

Cheers!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...