Emby Purging Watched Media...

dn_angel000

dn_angel000

Is there a way to disable watched media from being purged!? I just noticed that I no longer have media in TV Shows I watched awhile ago no longer showing up in my list of TV Shows when trying to find them in emby. I also looked into my external HDDs and they're no longer there either, is there a way to disable this from happening to other media I've watched in the future!?

Spaceboy

you mean stuff you have recorded is being deleted? you must have this option enabled

image.thumb.png.ad187f0756026209a1be3d070cfc3369.png

dn_angel000
3 minutes ago, Spaceboy said:

you mean stuff you have recorded is being deleted? you must have this option enabled

No I mean stuff in my media library that you access in the My Media section like, Movies, TV Shows, and Collections. I don't have the LiveTV feature setup.

Spaceboy
1 minute ago, dn_angel000 said:

emby isnt doing that, there is no function for it.

could one of your users be deleting the files through the emby interface?

dn_angel000
1 minute ago, Spaceboy said:

emby isnt doing that, there is no function for it.

could one of your users be deleting the files through the emby interface?

Nah! I'm the only registered user and have not been deleting any media I've added!! lol

Spaceboy
1 minute ago, dn_angel000 said:

Nah! I'm the only registered user and have not been deleting any media I've added!! lol

well... its a mystery

Is there a way to disable watched media from being purged!? I

Hi, well for one, did you enable it in the first place? Because unless you turn it on, then it's off by default and there's nothing you need to do.

dn_angel000
7 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, well for one, did you enable it in the first place? Because unless you turn it on, then it's off by default and there's nothing you need to do.

Well if it's off by default then I probably did turn it on somehow. Where do I go in the settings to turn it off!?

On 6/3/2022 at 6:52 PM, dn_angel000 said:

Well if it's off by default then I probably did turn it on somehow. Where do I go in the settings to turn it off!?

Hi, under live TV - series, click on that series and then you'll see the settings for that series.

But if you don't use live TV in emby then this is not the reason for your issue. There are no other auto deletion features in emby server 

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.