Random Game Movie Chose

spiritwarrior

spiritwarrior

Hi guys, I just got an idea maybe to complicated, but I want to share with you.

Many times on with family at home when we are about to see a movie, we struggle to chose one :)) like my brother wants an action movie, my mother a comedy movie, my father an adventure one, my self a SCIFI one, the thing is no matter what movie we put we all see the movie regardless.

But always we are debating like what movie should we watch :P

So I was thinking maybe is possible to add as a feature in the future a minigame where you can select some movies and then just randomize one and select it to Play it.
(if the minigame could have some cool animation to see that the movies are selected then randomized that will be cool)

If you like the idea please let me know :)

Regards,

Many different variations of this request:

But none of them with the "game" angle.

spiritwarrior

Yeah it seems that many people would like something similar and like you said none of them is with the "game" angle.
Having a minigame to chose a random movie from a list of movies you select could bring more neutrality and destined chose for movie lovers.

it will be awesome to have it with cool animations.
I was thinking something like this, just imagine.

Participants select the movies they want, lets say they chose 8 movies.

Then all Cards/Posters from the movies selected are showed in a cool animation rotating, after 2 sec, a card/poster is removed from the list, then you will have 7 movies, and it will continue removing card/poster until it remains one movie that is the chosen one to play.