Changes since last update

KLF&TLF

KLF&TLF

Hey all, I updated my server yesterday to 4.7.1.0 (I am running on a Mac as well) and since then it has played silly buggers with the statistics plugin. Previously I would tell me what % of shows where downloaded so I had a idea of what was missing but now it is telling me everything is 100% and I know for a fact that ain't the case.

I've checked my library config and have display missing episodes ticked but where else do I need to check for changes?

Thanks in advance 

KLF&TLF

Hey just going further into this update as well it appears that navigation arrows are missing within the web browser aspect of Emby. If you look at the two images (it is really minor but its a pain because some of the previous features are still missing in the App for Mac) you will notice the first pic doesn't show the arrow but the second one does. The first pic is the latest update and the second is the App.

Also while I am taking about navigation is there a way to move through seasons without using the back arrows and now it is even worse when you are in the browser. I have also included 2 videos showing what I mean for this. The longer one is web and the second one is the App. I would be nice if you could go back or forward a season within the season rather than going back to the series and then selecting. 

Hope all that makes sense. 

Screen Shot 2022-06-01 at 6.00.02 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-01 at 6.00.21 pm.png

GrimReaper
2 hours ago, KLF&TLF said:

it appears that navigation arrows are missing within the web browser aspect of Emby

Yes, it is a known "feature" that beta 4.7+ introduced. Stable 4.7.0.60 brought it back, while it appears that in 4.7.1.0 is gone again. 

2 hours ago, KLF&TLF said:

Also while I am taking about navigation is there a way to move through seasons without using the back arrows and now it is even worse when you are in the browser. I have also included 2 videos showing what I mean for this. The longer one is web and the second one is the App. I would be nice if you could go back or forward a season within the season rather than going back to the series and then selecting. 

Same as above, any links to Season view from Episode detail screen have been removed in 4.7+, likely as they were considered redundant in new design language. Reported in several other topics. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I would be nice if you could go back or forward a season within the season rather than going back to the series and then selecting. 

Hi, yes I agree this would be a good idea. Thanks for the feedback.