Synology 7.1 doesn't work with Emby

fran6v

fran6v

I have tried multiple solutions but none seem to work. When setting up Emby with my various libraries, I can see the directories I need on the NAS, but they are rejected. Of course previous to this I had setup the emby user with the approriate privilegeson those drives. I am now using a PC as an Emby server, and will wait till a solution is found.

fran6v

I mean they are shows in the selection window when creating a mediatech but Emby refuses to validate the path, probably not the right privileges. Never had any such issue with DSM 6.

I and so far I have not found anything on ths topic in the Emby installation guide.

Thanks for your help

FrostByte
19 minutes ago, fran6v said:

I mean they are shows in the selection window when creating a mediatech but Emby refuses to validate the path, probably not the right privileges. Never had any such issue with DSM 6.

I and so far I have not found anything on ths topic in the Emby installation guide.

Thanks for your help

Are you sure you set up permissions on the shared folder?  It sounds like they aren't correct according to your description.