Episode to series navigation enhancement

invader

invader

Usability improvement feature request.

On the iOS app you can touch on the series name and you’re taken to the main series page.

IE:

image.png.1b9a3c6d4ca488ca18f2c52a1ccdce0b.png 

It would be great if this could replicated in the TV app like this:

image.png.37188bede1f6bc2e82cdb107f7b6cf69.png

Thanks!

Samsung TV Tizen App: v1.2.8
Samsung model number: QA65Q80TAWXXY
Samsung firmware version: T-NKMUABC-2200.9, B2052210/B60202, BT - S
Samsung Emby client version: v1.2.8
Emby server version: v4.7.1.0

Edited by invader
fixed pictures

kbijvank

This used to be a feature, i don't know where it went. It was REALLY useful. So in the next release please bring it back. Now you have to manually go to the series with search or in the library.

Hi, it's a little awkward to focus the big logo but if you disable the display option to show logos as titles then it will be a text link.

invader

Thanks for the replies.

I get what you mean about it being a bit awkward to focus on the logos. How about focus being indicated just making the logo slightly bigger when selected? Might be a good compromise. I really like the logos, so disabling them to get that link isn’t worth it.

I checked the (…) menu. It has a “View Season” option. This is different to the link I was suggesting. The show name link would go to the root of the show where you see all the seasons.

FrostByte
52 minutes ago, invader said:

I checked the (…) menu. It has a “View Season” option. This is different to the link I was suggesting. The show name link would go to the root of the show where you see all the seasons.

There is no menu selection for it.  After clicking (...) then scroll up and click the series name in green.  It should do the same thing as if you clicked the series name on the previous page.

However, I agree it would be nice if you could click the logo

• Like 1