Iconic Version 2.0.0.1 loading error

Kev Vader

Kev Vader

Hi All,

I am running Emby Premiere and have installed v2.0.0.1 of Iconic Image Enhancer, however I cannot get any further than a partial loading screen with a spinning blue wheel. 

Any thoughts on how to get this working?

Thanks!

Kevin

Iconic Image Enhancer screen.jpg

Kev Vader
40 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Please post a server log. @Kev Vader

2022-05-24 18:56:58.908 Error ImageProcessor: Error in image enhancer: ImageEnhancer
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 4.7.0.60
    Command line: C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10.0.19042
    Framework: .NET 6.0.2
    OS/Process: x64/x64
    Runtime: C:/Users/Kevin/AppData/Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
    Processor count: 4
    Data path: C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
    Application path: C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
    System.NullReferenceException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at Iconic.Main.ImageEnhancer.GetLibraryId(BaseItem item)
       at Iconic.Main.ImageEnhancer.MediaBrowser.Controller.Providers.IImageEnhancer.Supports(BaseItem item, ImageType imageType)
       at Emby.Drawing.ImageProcessor.GetSupportedEnhancers(BaseItem item, ImageType imageType)
    Source: Iconic
    TargetSite: System.Nullable`1[System.Guid] GetLibraryId(MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem)

40 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

roaku

If you're on Emby server 4.7+, you'll need to go to the catalog page for Iconic and install Iconic Beta 2.1.0.2.

Kev Vader
27 minutes ago, roaku said:

If you're on Emby server 4.7+, you'll need to go to the catalog page for Iconic and install Iconic Beta 2.1.0.2.

I am indeed on Emby Server 4.7+, so I uninstalled the old version of Iconic, restarted the server, installed Beta 2.1.0.2 and got almost the same error - only this time with an 'Unregistered Version' notification.

2022-05-24 23:09:38.544 Error ImageProcessor: Error in image enhancer: ImageEnhancer
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 4.7.0.60
    Command line: C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10.0.19042
    Framework: .NET 6.0.2
    OS/Process: x64/x64
    Runtime: C:/Users/Kevin/AppData/Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
    Processor count: 4
    Data path: C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
    Application path: C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
    System.NullReferenceException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at Iconic.Main.ImageEnhancer.GetLibraryId(BaseItem item)
       at Iconic.Main.ImageEnhancer.MediaBrowser.Controller.Providers.IImageEnhancer.Supports(BaseItem item, ImageType imageType)
       at Emby.Drawing.ImageProcessor.GetSupportedEnhancers(BaseItem item, ImageType imageType)
    Source: Iconic
    TargetSite: System.Nullable`1[System.Guid] GetLibraryId(MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem)

v2.1.0.2.jpg

roaku

Ok, you might be running into this issue then:

I plan to apply and test the fix for that and create a stable release for Iconic 2.1.0 within the next few days.

Sorry about the timing, but we plugin developers kind of have to wait for the dust to settle on new Emby releases to find out how our plugins broke then patch them back up again.

One thing you could try in the mean time is shutting down Emby, deleting the Iconic.xml configuration file (back up the file if you want to have a reference for re-creating your rules), and starting Emby back up.

I'm not able to check exactly where that file is located on Windows right now, but I think the dashboard info or start of you log file will show you. It would be under something like '[server path]/plugins/configurations' I think.

Also, new registrations take up to 24 hours to fully activate on Emby's side. It's also important that your Premiere email and your plugin registration email are the same. If not, we can tag an Emby person in to take care of that for you.

Edited by roaku
  • Like 1

roaku

@Kev Vader

Since I'm not able to recreate this issue locally, I've pushed a DEV version 2.1.0.3 to the catalog with some extra logging to try to expose what exactly is causing the problem.

Please install that version, restart Emby, and navigate to the home screen and then the Iconic configuration page.

Then attach the full log in a post here or PM it to me.

Thanks

• Like 1