Reversed audio

jvalderramap

jvalderramap

The audio in the lg smart tv emby app is inverted.

By default it is Spanish but the audio is heard in English and when you switch to English you hear Spanish, only happens in the LG smart tv app on PC and mobile I have no problems.
In the image to the right first is the English audio and then the Spanish is the one that gives problems all that have that order give problems.
In the image on the left I do not have problems the order is Spanish first and then English. 

image.thumb.png.1cee46dac720e3b69ef43993fe29426c.png

SamES

For the same file on the right, can you please show the media info from the bottom of the details screen on the server.  i want to confirm how this has been processed by the server.  Thanks

jvalderramap

In the image in the audio it says spanish but the audio is in english in other devices if it comes out in spanish the audio spanish

The movie is "Dos contra el Hielo" the one I take as an example

image.thumb.jpeg.905ff2dade08fa34c30d57cf1f7b33bb.jpeg

embyserver.txt

jvalderramap

If I activate these options I get an error in playback and even perform a high cpu consumption and if I try in other devices it does not perform direct playback but only transcodes.

There should be no error in direct playback, it is as if the order of the audio is not recognized correctly, it has nothing to do with codecs, since all audio codecs present the same problem.

Server, ffmpeg log?

Older versions of webos have no way to select secondary audio tracks, so that's why you need those options enabled in order for it to work.

jvalderramap

As I said in the previous message it only happens when the Spanish audio is second or third.
If the Spanish audio is first you can have up to 3 or 5 languages without any problem I tested in different codecs and resolutions.

I could change the order but there are more than 1000 movies in that order and I am waiting for your help.

embyserver (1).txt

I would also turn off the subtitles prior to playback. The server log is listing that as a reason why it is attempting to transcode.

• 7 months later...

Emby for LG TV's 1.0.37 has been released. Stay tuned to the blog for the release announcement.

Can you please try out the new update and let us know how it compares? Thanks !