No Video Upload

Pete1863

Pete1863

I'm sure my problem has been mentioned before, I'm having issues uploading any video to my data base. I've uploaded plenty of music files, no problem.

The media is MP4 format which I've previousley uploaded to Plex with no issues

Hi there, what exactly do you mean by "uploading any video to my data base" ? What exactly are you trying to do?

Pete1863

I have a number of short music files which I'm trying to load into Emby, when I imput the file path, emby "sees" the files  but they fail to show in the video folder. All the music files have worked seamlessly.  All video are in the MP4 format 

• Agree 1

chrypox
il y a 16 minutes, Pete1863 a dit :

J'ai un certain nombre de fichiers musicaux aux courts que j'essaie de charger dans Emby, lorsque j'indique le chemin du fichier, emby "voit" les fichiers mais ils ne s'affichent pas dans le dossier vidéo. Tous les fichiers musicaux ont fonctionné de manière transparente. Toutes les vidéos sont au format MP4 

Je pense que j'ai le même problème.

Après avoir créé une médiathèque "Clip vidéo", les fichiers sont pris en compte, mais aucun master ou autre image n'est créé.

J'ai recréé ma médiathèque après la mise à jour suite à un bug.

Les autres médiathèques "Film" ne posent aucun problème.

I am personally on Redhat linux and not Synology.

But it's still linux.

Clips-Vidéos.png

Edited by chrypox

Pete1863

Hi, sorry to post on my own thread,  I've managed to solve my own issue,  it was to do how my folders were structured. 👍