Unable to connect to server since server upgrade to 4.7

Deathsquirrel
Go to solution Solved by Deathsquirrel,

Deathsquirrel

My Shield in the living room is unable to connect to the server since the server was upgraded to 4.7.0.60.  It's a Shield 2019 Pro and the app is v 2.0.71g, which I just reinstalled from the play store.  There isn't much in the server logs that references the Shield's IP, just these two lines each time I launch the app:

2022-05-20 19:18:40.535 Info App: Udp message sent to [::ffff:<SHIELDIP>]:60930
2022-05-20 19:18:43.893 Info App: Udp message sent to [::ffff:<SHIELDIP>]:58387

There are lines showing successful retrieving of files by 'host3' shortly after.  The shield is my third device listed in Devices so that may relate.  For example:

2022-05-20 19:05:55.893 Debug Server: http/1.1 Response 200 to host3. Time: 1ms. http://host1:8096/emby/Users/61af8c5ba0d04154937d150b8f1ed48a?X-Emby-Client=Emby Web&X-Emby-Device-Name=Firefox Windows&X-Emby-Device-Id=394292d9-b898-423e-a41c-90477fdeb6e4&X-Emby-Client-Version=4.7.0.60

I hadn't used it for a few days before the server update so the timing could be coincidence, but that's the only change I'm aware of between when it last worked and now.  The server is accessible from other devices on my network and I'm connecting with local accounts, not Emby Connect.

Any suggestions?

Deathsquirrel
9 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

Have you tried rebooting your Shield? 

Yes, twice.  Also removed and reinstalled the app.  I take it this isn't a simple version incompatibility?

GrimReaper
9 minutes ago, Deathsquirrel said:

Yes, twice.  Also removed and reinstalled the app.  I take it this isn't a simple version incompatibility?

AFAIK nope, no incompatibility reported. Beta 2.0.72 is out yesterday, though, you might sideload that and see how does that compare? 

Edit: And if you sideload standard app, does it connect? That way you could at least narrow it down to particular app issue or Shield connection itself and go from there. 

Edited by GrimReaper
Afterthought