تم تثبيت امبي سيرفر ولكن لم يفتح السيرفر

ziad73

ziad73

قمت بتثبيت سيرفر امبي عنطريق الموقع قمت بتحميل ملف التثبيت وقمت بتشغيله وتم تثبيته وظهر في التطبيقات ولكن لم يشتغل ع الويب 

Screenshot_٢٠٢٢-٠٥-٢١-٠٢-١٢-٥٧-٣٧٦_com.anydesk.anydeskandroid.jpg

Screenshot_٢٠٢٢-٠٥-٢١-٠٢-١٦-١٣-٠٥٠_com.anydesk.anydeskandroid.jpg

Edited by ziad73

14 hours ago, ziad73 said:

i installed emby server but i cannt open it in my browser.

windows 7 -64 

Hi there, is windows fully up to date?

ziad73
8 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi there, is windows fully up to date?

what software is required. i will download it

السلام عليكم

هل تم السماح لبرنامج من الجدار النارى عندما قمت بتثبيت سيرفر امبى؟

تحياتى

When you install emby server did you allow it by the firewall (you should see popup option to allow that).

ziad73
10 minutes ago, Abobader said:

السلام عليكم

هل تم السماح لبرنامج من الجدار النارى عندما قمت بتثبيت سيرفر امبى؟

تحياتى

When you install emby server did you allow it by the firewall (you should see popup option to allow that).

قمت بايقافه وثم قمت بالتثبيت ولم ينجح الامر ثم حاولت والجدار يعمل ولم ينجح الامر

ziad73
5 hours ago, Luke said:

Are you able to update to a newer version of Windows?

no when I tried. i get error msg

1 hour ago, ziad73 said:

قمت بايقافه وثم قمت بالتثبيت ولم ينجح الامر ثم حاولت والجدار يعمل ولم ينجح الامر

انا قصدت انك تعمل تفعيل لبرنامج امبى يالسماح له فى الجدار النارى

عموما فى الرسالة الخاصة تم دعوة الدعم الفنى لمحاولة مساعدتك

ما نوع الجدار النارى المستخدم, اذا كان فو الذى ياتى مع وندوز اذا ادخل على الاعدادات واعطى سيرفر امبى الصلاحية الكاملة

ziad73
1 hour ago, Abobader said:

انا قصدت انك تعمل تفعيل لبرنامج امبى يالسماح له فى الجدار النارى

عموما فى الرسالة الخاصة تم دعوة الدعم الفنى لمحاولة مساعدتك

ما نوع الجدار النارى المستخدم, اذا كان فو الذى ياتى مع وندوز اذا ادخل على الاعدادات واعطى سيرفر امبى الصلاحية الكاملة

استخدم وندوز فيرؤل فقط وبالفعل عطيته صلاحيه لامبي ولكن لم يفتح

Windows 7 isn't supported with for Net 6 which this version of the Emby Server uses.

https://github.com/dotnet/core/blob/main/release-notes/6.0/supported-os.md
That will show the neither Windows 7 or Windows 7 SP1 is supported.

Net 6 does support Windows 7 SP1 ESU (Pro or Ent). That is the only way possible to still get updates needed. But is not practical.
First in order to install ESU you must be running the Pro or Enterprise version of Windows 7 with SP1 installed.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-client/windows-7-eos-faq/windows-7-extended-security-updates-faq

Extended Support Update is only available for 3 years

Windows 7 Extended Security Updates 2020: January 14, 2020 - January 12, 2021
Windows 7 Extended Security Updates 2021: January 13, 2021 - January 11, 2022
Windows 7 Extended Security Updates 2022: January 12, 2022 - January 10, 2023

If you don't currently have it but need it in the 3rd year, you MUST purchase year 1 to get the key, needed for year 2.  You need the year 2 key to get the 3rd year.
So you would need to purchase 3 years of ESU. That requires Volume Licensing as well.

That is thousands of dollars to fix Windows 7. :)

There was a loophole way of doing this pretty easily using Azure but Microsoft change it I believe to "dynamics" customers which would include: Dynamics 365 Finance, Dynamics 365 Supply Chain, or Dynamics 365 Commerce. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/get-started/migration/migration-overview

You could check with any company offering services from MS Cloud Service Provider (CSP) licensing program which should include Citrix, CloudJumper, FSLogix, Lakeside Software, Liquidware, People Tech Group, ThinPrint, VMware Horizon Cloud.

I've got all the licenses needed to do this as well. So I could help you with it.  But here's the rub. The time it takes to virtualize the machine, set it up under a licensed cloud provider with the licenses and proper tools, get the updates applied to the virtual machine, get the virtual machine back/downloaded, converted back to a physical machine you'll find you have a lot of time  and work involved in a 2+ year EOL product.  It's successor Windows 8.1 is done as well just not EOL, same for Windows 8.1 successor which was Windows 10. So you're 3 major product versions old and this would buy you to January of next year at best then your right back in the same situation.

I took the time to write this so it could also be used for others in the same situation, so you know what is possible and what's involved. While your initial response was that changing OS wasn't possible you may want to rethink that.

You should be able to download Windows 10 directly from Microsoft and install it as an upgrade over Windows 7 for FREE assuming you have a legit Windows 7 product key as Microsoft lifted the upgrade time frames.  Without upgrading you're going to have more and more problems as currently programming libraries such as NET 6 aren't supported on your version of windows 7 especially if you don't have SP1 installed.

Besides not wanting to do the upgrade, is there any specific reasons you can't update the OS for free? Do you have some piece of software that's important that can't be upgraded?

• Thanks 1