Playback stops or freezes when playing a movie or series

wxyz9876

wxyz9876

I have a problem when I play several movies in 1080 and 720. When I remotely play movies and series with a specific internet provider everything is played perfectly. But when I try to play from another device with another internet provider I have problems the movies are paused when playing.

These problems do not occur when playing live tv

I did the same tests with the android mobile application and the same thing happens.

I send you the photos of stats for nerds. The error occurred when playing the Matrix movie at 17:58 utc-5.

I am attaching the server logs and also the logs sent from the android tv app.
The user who had these problems is bladi and the time the record was sent was 17:58 utc-5

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-18 at 6.58.21 PM.jpeg

embyserver (2).txt

2 hours ago, wxyz9876 said:

When I remotely play movies and series with a specific internet provider everything is played perfectly.

But when I try to play from another device with another internet provider I have problems the movies are paused when playing.

I did the same tests with the android mobile application and the same thing happens.

Hi.  This sounds like that other provider is either at a much lower bandwidth or is throttling the connection.

wxyz9876

Yes. That's right, bandwidth is not very good, I send you the images of the speed test. But still movies with low bit rate don't play well. Even when I transcode at a lower bitrate I have the same problems.

One question, how is it to speed up the connection?

veamos.png