Annoying message during the play from kodi app

Skatalitico

Skatalitico

Hi to everyone,  i'm writting because i need help with this annoying problem, i'm having this problem since update the server to 4.6.7.0 on windows,   I'm playing my videos from Kodi with emby, everyhthing is working fine, i can see the videos, the subtitles, the audio is ok, but i see a constantly annoying message that it says " Connection Error URL error. Internal Server Error", the message appears and dissapears constantly during the playing. Please helpp, Im attaching the server log, if it helps. Than you so much

embyserver-4.txt embyserver-63788284087.txt

Hello Skatalitico,

** This is an auto reply **

Please wait for someone from staff support or our members to reply to you.

It's recommended to provide more info, as it explain in this thread:

Thank you.

Emby Team

DiscoDuck79
16 hours ago, Skatalitico said:

Hi to everyone,  i'm writting because i need help with this annoying problem, i'm having this problem since update the server to 4.6.7.0 on windows,   I'm playing my videos from Kodi with emby, everyhthing is working fine, i can see the videos, the subtitles, the audio is ok, but i see a constantly annoying message that it says " Connection Error URL error. Internal Server Error", the message appears and dissapears constantly during the playing. Please helpp, Im attaching the server log, if it helps. Than you so much

embyserver-4.txt 31.05 MB · 1 download embyserver-63788284087.txt 8.81 MB · 0 downloads

If you post your kodi log I think it's easier for someone to have a look and assist you.

DiscoDuck79
1 hour ago, Skatalitico said:

Thank you. The log is already attached

That's the Emby log. I think you need to post your kodi log as well.

Skatalitico

Hi, if someome is having this problem, i found something that doesnt solve the problem, that i dont know wich is, but it works for me, disable error message in the Kodi Options this will stop the annoyng behavior.

• Like 1