Continue Watching icons bigger when using app.emby.media

chenks

chenks

just noticed that the "continue watching" thumbnails are quite bigger when viewing using http://app.emby.media/ compared to local http://192.168.50.2:8096/web/

is this a setting i have missed on the user home screen settings that make them bigger on the internet hosted version?

Screenshot 2022-05-16 074654.jpg

Screenshot 2022-05-16 074713.jpg

GrimReaper

Your local web app is stable server version 4.6+, while hosted web app is upgraded as latest beta 4.7+. Once 4.7 goes stable, you'll have same. In the meantime, you can use custom CSS to increase card size in local 4.6 web app. 

chenks

i'm not sure this is correct, as it seems to be a scaling issue in the web ui code.
reason i say that is that if i view both the hosted and local version on my laptop internal display it shows the bigger version on hosted, but if i view both on an external monitor then both hosted and local are the same size.

this might be a scaling issue in the code on certain resolutions.

note that the increased size is way too big and suggest/hope that this is not the intended final look.

windows 11 pro using Chrome
laptop display - 3200x1800 @ 175% scale
external monitor - 1920 x 1080 @ 100% scale

Edited by chenks

GrimReaper

Don't use external monitor so wouldn't know, might as well be, but on laptop display observed same occurence - but I'm adjusting card size on both local stable and beta instances anyway via CSS (note that it does not apply to hosted web app). 

Edited by GrimReaper

chenks

after upgrade to 4.7.x emby server, both hosted and local now have this issue.

i believe this is a scaling bug in the code, if someone can check and confirm?

chenks

Chrome running maximised with the display resolution running at 3200x1800 @ 175% scale (windows scaling not chrome scaling)

wasn’t an issue before on 4.6.x

Edited by chenks