Symfonium: Music player and cast with Emby support

Tolriq

Mnejing

Does 3.1.0 address the issue I was having, or was that released prior to? If it is supposed to fix said issue, bad news... If not, I'm clearly impatient.

Tolriq

3.1.0 was released before.

And releasing quality app means there's just no random version pushed :) They are beta versions and everything.

You can join the beta on Play Store and next beta will have the fix.

• Like 1

Mnejing

I shall do just that!

Again, sorry for impatience. I was fairly sure I saw 3.1.0 come out before we chatted, but wasn't sure.

Edit: Program is full, no worries :D

Edited by Mnejing

• 2 weeks later...
Tolriq

Version 3.2.0

• Notes:
    Just a small reminder that translations are crowd-sourced, you can contribute from the settings. ([Wiki] Help translating Symfonium)

• Added:
    Sorts are now saved by sub category. (You can have a different sort for the global album view and for the artist album view for example)
    Added a new Shortcut widget (Currently supported: Song mix, Album mix, and configurable playlist)
    Added Song BPM, Comment and Album type smart filters. (Only Kodi for all and Plex in full sync mode for album type)
    Backups can now backup and restore your media providers. (Still more to come)
    Add a restore from backup button in first run screen.
    Add option to remove read only protection from imported playlist.
    Enabled the scroll bar in now playing queue list.

• Changed:
    Symfonium can now cast UPnP to loopback to reach other local applications even without Wifi.
    Switched to Plex v2 API to fix some issues for servers with disabled remote access. By side effect this fixes fallback to main account when a managed account have access to no libraries.

• Fixed:
    Fix some issues with Nextcloud connection.
    Fix possible Emby transcoding issues with high sample rate files.
    Fix possible too frequent sync with Emby when having duplicated content.
    Finally found and workaround the Compose bug on some devices with now playing and back press to collapse. (Thanks Jun)
    Enable fast sync mode for LMS - Lightweight Music Server. (Subsonic compatible server)
    Enable fast sync mode for Astiga last update. (Subsonic compatible server)
    Fix download manager not stopping when nearly out of free space.
    Fix Android Auto active queue sometimes not showing the last item.
    Fix drag and drop target hidden by the snackbars.

https://support.symfonium.app/t/version-3-2-0-released/1262

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was recommended Symfonium by a friend and it immediately interested me. However I thought it was worth feeding back my initial purchasing experience in the hopes that it will help.

Because you have chosen to offer a free full trial (excellent) with a later in app purchase to fully activate Symfonium it is actually surprisingly hard to know how much it costs in advance. The price is not on the website, it is not in the Google Play cost section so you need to know to dig into app details and then scroll to the very end to see "In-app purchases". Not everyone will understand this is the one and only cost.

The price is not visible in the app itself until you have committed to the free trial and got past the initial setup section.

It is not stated anywhere obvious if the app purchase activates Symfonium for all devices on the purchasers account.

The free trial length of one week is not listed anywhere and is only visible after you have completed the full install and configuration.

I would strongly suggest that you consider adding google family support. For those of us that have children with restricted accounts the actual experience of purchasing an app for each child account is very painful (a fully restricted child account cannot even spend google credit). On the other end of the age range remotely supporting grandparents to do this is its own special world of pain.

Even if it was costed for six full licenses that would be fine although offering a discount may inspire people who only need a few just to buy the six to save effort.

These are needless barriers to entry and honestly if the price was fair I would have just pressed the simple google buy button already. As it stands I am having to think about all these things and it is a put off.

Edited by xe`
  • Agree 1

Tolriq

The price is definitively displayed by Google as for all In App purchases.

The price varies per countries and even regions in countries and often due to change rate / taxes and countries laws. It's impossible to display them all.

The real price is displayed before purchase too, and works as all purchases in the Play Store. I do not think most application have to resort to explain that the license is tied to the account on Play Store. (And there's a FAQ https://support.symfonium.app/t/faq-troubleshoot-license-issues/75)

Trial duration is handled at server side and vary too, so can't be displayed until the server have assigned one.

For the family license, I agree but Google does not support that for In App purchase, and after having to deal with 2 kind of license for my other application for 11 years now, I'm sorry to tell you that I vastly prefer to have to deal with some people unable to purchase or not wanting because of this limitation that dealing with the amount of support this triggers due to users no more taking time to read anything and just assaulting first.

To finish, while I agree with the limitation, you suggest that the price is not fair and that I can't agree, we are talking about thousand of hours of work for the price of a coffee, for a polished and maintained app in the long run. My other app is still updated 11 years later without forcing anyone to pay again. Again for the price of a coffee after Google cut and taxes.

Edit: Just to resume, after 11 years of Play Store support, if you can't display the exact value it's better to no display than having to deal with users saying the value does not match.

image.thumb.png.ff65419afd69c9279a5b8ce39de6e619.png

Edited by Tolriq

Hi thanks for the quick reply. Just for clarity there seems to be a misunderstanding as I did not intend to "suggest that the price is not fair", I have no issues with the unit price at all.

My entire post is about barriers to entry. Please keep in mind when reading this that you are an expert at Google and purchasing when compared to the average user.

Four of my six google family member are under 11 years or over 75. None of them really understands any of this purchasing or trial stuff which is why Google Family exists, I can complete the transaction on behalf of everyone without any external participation.

You will have had plenty of experience supporting pre internet adults over phone calls so you will know how hard it is and when credit cards are involved it gets even harder because you have to be sure at every step they haven't done something crazy. Obviously it is not impossible but we are talking about barriers to entry here and quite honestly as I dread having to even think about doing this it is clearly a barrier to entry.

The children's accounts are even tricker. A fully locked down Google family child account quite literally cant spend money. For example my kids have google play credit in each of their accounts they cannot spend due to the age restrictions. In app purchases sometimes work with the "request a parent" pay Google option but this is not a certainty and I see it fail as much as it works. Again not impossible but a barrier to entry.

So hopefully that explains things a bit more clearly. A google family purchase takes me 15 seconds whilst in an app purchase for six users is much harder, way way more work and will invariably require me to make a trip to the older peoples house. This is not about the price.

Tolriq
10 hours ago, xe` said:

and honestly if the price was fair I would have just pressed the simple google buy button already.

I was just referring to that sentence.

Anyway as I said I'm aware of the problem, but the ball is on Google side to allow Familly Sharing for In App purchase, this is requested by many devs but they do not care at all. There's still issues with multiple accounts after 8 years of In App purchase that they refuse to fix. 

The thing is really about how Play Store works and the burden it triggers on the devs to support it. Indie devs have limited resources for support.

Paid apps can't offer free trials longer than 2 days (And forces the users to pay first to test). And even in that case most people don't understand the refund policy and will ask me to do the refund. Refund takes time and makes me lost money.

Having the app for a trial and an external Unlocker would be a lot more complicated for all the normal users. And lead to even more support, with people that do not understand or reinstall the app but not the Unlocker and bad rate and assault me.

Having both in app unlocker and external unlocker triggers tons of support to (I do that for my other app that existed before In App purchase where a thing).

So TL;DR this is a Google side issues, and the workarounds triggers more problems than solutions for indie devs.

Other solutions would be purchase outside of Play Store, but it's forbidden by Google and lead to ban from Play Store. (But laws are starting to force Google to move on this)

Edited by Tolriq

Tolriq thanks for the quote. I can see now how my wording could seem like a price complaint; it was not a complaint the price is fair. What I wrote was meant purely in the context of a Google family "group" purchase which is a maximum of six users i.e. paying a premium but fair price for a license bundle that allows up to six users but on average is four.

Unfortunately ultimately I still have the same hurdles to purchasing so in that respect we didn't find a way to make paying easier. I appreciate the detail in your reply and can see how this is much more complicated than I considered and it is clear you are also limited by Google itself.

I hope my honest feedback helped in some way and that in the end I manage to purchase all six but from experience I strongly suspect I wont be able to.

Thanks for all your work making a great product.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Tolriq

Version 4.0.0

• Notes:
    If you like the application, please take time to leave a full review on Play Store it is really important for the future of the application.

• Added:
    Experimental tag parser for local device provider (Android) either via MediaStore or directly files via SAF. Since the extracted data is different it is not possible to migrate between the different modes. You need to remove the provider and add it again.
    This feature enables a way better music tags reading, including artist/genre separators, multi values, composers, ratings, sort titles, …
    This feature will undergo heavy development to try to support most of the use cases. Please report issues and needs on the forum.
    Added support for composer browsing (Kodi, Emby, Android with custom tag parser. Requires full sync). If you customized your library page entries, you need to add it manually.
    New API endpoint to toggle “Available offline” filter.
    New option Automatic offline mode, to tie the Available offline filter to the Wifi connection status.
    Share menu to Albums/Artists and Songs bottomsheets.
    New option to display Composer/Album artist in now playing when available and different from track artist.
    New option slower downloads to workaround possible server issues.
    New Automatic mode for ReplayGain. Use the album tag when playing albums, else use the song one.
    New option Force instant transcoding, to force restart playback when loosing wifi to ensure minimal cellular usage at the cost of a small sound gap.

• Changed:
    Song additional(s) information setting is now applied to playlists when possible. (May require a sync)
    Clicking a song in a filtered list now queue the whole list by default. The setting no queue for albums is now expanded to cover this case too.
    You can now remove the Settings button from the navigation bar, it will be moved to top button bar.
    Navigation bar will be hidden when no entries or just one. The shown page will either be the home page or the single selected option.
    Rename the “Force artist metadata” Subsonic option to “Fetch additional metadata”, to better scrape and cache more metadata for both artists and albums. If your server support getXXXInfo2 endpoints you should enable the option.

• Fixed:
    Fix possible image downloads when it should not.
    Really fix upnp casting to loopback.
    Try to better identify album artist data sent to media session / chromecast.
    Fix ignore article setting not applied to Subsonic.
    Fix possible complex filtering issue with Album artist and multiple providers and sources.
    Fix UPnP volume mapping sometimes not working.
    Fix possible wrong media started in file mode.

https://support.symfonium.app/t/version-4-0-0-released/1412

• 2 weeks later...
Tolriq

Version 4.1.0

• Notes:
    Remember that Symfonium is 100% user driven, do not forget to make feature requests on the forum if there’s something missing for you. (Do not use Play Store comments for that)

• Added:
    For the providers that expose the data, you can show codec, bitrate and/or quality as song additional information in lists.
    Add codec, bitrate, sample rate, bits per sample and channel count as possible smart filters fields. (Not all providers provide all the data during sync)
    Add new option for Subsonic servers to force transcoding to mp3.
    Add support for Forward 10/30, Replay 10/30 as possible compact now playing bar buttons.
    Add new option to use a round progress bar in the compact now playing (On by default).
    Add new different styles for the compact player.
    Add new options to control expanded player background and buttons colors, including solid color and blur on Android 12+.
    Local device custom tag parser now support CUE files in SAF mode (Requires clearing tag cache).
    You can now long press row headers in Artists / Genre view to collapse their content.
    Added Most played albums, Most played songs and Last played songs as possible home overview rows.
    Add menu entries to offline cache without transcoding, allowing to bypass the global setting when needed.
    Add option to control the minimal play percentage before marking a media played.
    Add option to control the minimal play duration before saving resume points (Including a way to disable them).
    Add new round widget.

• Changed:
    Lyrics view now allows empty line to better indicate pauses when present in the tags.
    Increased some timeouts and retries for local playback to better support very slow servers.
    Added some internal optimisations for Navidrome Subsonic server.
    Add a way to give Image permission on Android 13 to allow local device parser to scan for folder.jpg and similar files in media store mode.
    Make local provider album external image search configurable.
    Search also search into sort titles fields.
    Folder play now support 2 level of recursion.

• Fixed:
    Support more embedded artwork for local device custom tag parser.
    Fix Subsonic Fetch additional metadata option sometimes removing valid data.
    Fix some smart filters not working operators.
    Fix external thumbnail images not being used with custom tag parser for local device.
    Fix large playlist push to Emby/Jellyfin.
    Fix custom tag parser image handling for wav/aif files.
    Clicking notification or widgets properly open now playing when something is playing on all Android versions.
    Fix possible cast issue from offline cache with server offline.

https://support.symfonium.app/t/version-4-1-0-released/1502

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.symfonik.music.player

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Tolriq

Version 4.2.0

• Notes:
    Remember that Symfonium is 100% user driven, do not forget to make feature requests on the forum if there’s something missing for you. (Do not use Play Store comments for that)

• Added:
    Add beta support for Android 13 output switch from notification to Chromecast (Please report issues).
    Add beta support for multiple now playing queues. (Require enabling in Playback settings, you can add a queue shortcut to home page)
    Add new beta option Bluetooth lyrics. Shows synchronized lyrics on remote Bluetooth devices.
    Added Japanese translation (WIP).
    Added Traditional Chinese translation (WIP).
    Add new sort content option to song playlist.
    Add new song smart filters: Album is favorite, artist is favorite, Is a single and album release type.
    Add swipe left / right on now playing queue entries, to quickly remove or move to next position.
    Add swipe to dismiss to quickly remove tracks from playlist when in reordering mode.
    Added new option Wifi only images, to prevent downloading images when not connected to Wifi.

• Changed:
    Use Subsonic bookmarks API when available to properly save / import the resume points.
    Try to improve Google assistant voice command handling. Please report issues with details.

• Fixed:
    Really fix UPnP volume mapping for device that do not have a 0-100 volume range.
    Fix possible widget refresh issues.
    Fix playback migration between Chromecast devices.
    Fix some possible custom tag parser issues with multiple artists and mb ids mismatch.
    Fix possible color issues in lyrics view with blur background.
    Fix Ascii sort option not properly applied to smart playlists.

https://support.symfonium.app/t/version-4-2-0-released/1581

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.symfonik.music.player

• 3 weeks later...
Tolriq

Version 4.3.0

• Notes:

• Added:
    Add support for Android application shortcuts.
    Add menu to easily create pinned application shortcuts for playlists.
    Add new option to allow ignoring server side transcoding settings for Subsonic servers.
    Add genre to albums browsing to Android Auto.
    Add support for incomplete MEDIA_PLAY_FROM_SEARCH queries (Like Pano Scrobbler search feature)
    Add new Plex provider setting: Favorites as Plex ratings to automatically convert Symfonium favorites to Plex 5 stars.
    Add only favorite filter to search page.
    Add advanced settings button to clear playback cache in case of corruption.
    Add some automatic transcoding for some unsupported media types for compatible Subsonic servers. (As always contact me, if more exotic file formats or not compatible server)
    Add change language button on Android 13 to help users discover the OS function.

• Changed:
    Symfonium now respect by default forced transcoding settings on Subsonic server side.
    Technical: Media session now expose the art as METADATA_KEY_ALBUM_ART as some external tools do not properly support the generic METADATA_KEY_ART.
    Improve offline play counts sync with Navidrome.
    Improve automatic playlist sync for the providers exposing a last changed value allowing to skip syncing unchanged playlists.
    Attempt to fix now playing layout on strange ratio screen or very large fonts. Please report any issue or side effect for your devices.
    Adapted to Plex API change that no more allow keeping resume point without enabling the “Store track progress” option on the library. (Note: If you need to share resume point between multiple Symfonium apps you need to enable that option on Plex music libraries)

• Fixed:
    Smart playlists should be visible when available offline filter is enabled.
    Support more invalid values possibly returned by some Subsonic servers.
    Fix sometimes missing playcount increase when queuing multiple time the same song.
    Fix missing volume control bar in landscape when the option is enabled.
    Add more security around playback cache corruption.
    Removed some wrongly added very incomplete translations that should have been excluded.

https://support.symfonium.app/t/version-4-3-0-released/1654

• Like 1

Nattfoedd

Hi,

this sounds very promising. But before I try this, I would love to know if there is a synchronization between the app and my Emby library. For example, if I make a playlist in the app (or rate songs) will this show up in my Emby library?

Tolriq

Yes and Yes, for the playlist be sure to read the Wiki as you can make playlist that you can sync (press the sync button to pull or push changes since it works offline too) but you can also make mixed playlist from different providers and those obviously can't be synced as content not available on Emby.

Tolriq

Version 5.0.0

• Notes:

• Added:
    Add support for external LRC files for local provider in SAF mode.
    Add new option to stop playback on task removal.
    Add experimental transcoding engine:

• Allows local playback and Chromecast streaming of new formats: MusePack, DSD/DSF, Aiff, WavPack, WMA, True Audio, Monkey’s Audio
    • Transcoding is not bit perfect in all cases but allow much more formats and support for Chromecast (+ UPnP in the future) making it a better solution as a whole.
    • Transcoding from Android provider mostly require SAF mode usage as Android does not scan the majority of those format. (See Wiki)
    • Transcoding generate temporary files, please ensure you have some free space.
    • If you need more formats or have issues, as always contact me on the forum with logs and the problematic files.
    • Wiki have more complete documentation.
  • Changed:
    Custom tag parser is no more experimental and now the default choice as necessary to support all the new file formats.
    Status bar icon colors now tries to adapt to now playing background when expanded. Please report any wrong behavior / issues with details.
    Restore jumping for faster loading when fast scrolling on long lists.
    Added value selector to ratings smart filters to make it more obvious that the values are scaled to 10.
    Playlist shortcuts can now be configured to be shuffled.

• Fixed:
    Default song action is now properly taken in account in the home song rows.
    Fix possible seek issues when transcoding with Jellyfin/Emby.
    Fix returning to search page showing % in place of spaces.
    Fix a couple of race conditions with playback cache.

https://support.symfonium.app/t/version-5-0-0-released/1737

wordlover

Despite your aversion, I strongly request alpha-picker functionality. Use case: BROWSING! I have thousands of albums, and often I don't know in advance what I want to play. To fast scroll through screen after screen of album listings isn't pleasant or convenient, and each time the user is starting at "A".

When I had a wall of CDs (and LPs before that) I would often move to a 'random' shelf and just flip through albums to make a selection. Just like at a record store. Alpha picker is the only convenient way to do that in Emby (in top-level listings, where it is implemented). Please add such functionality to Symfonium. Thanks.

Tolriq

An alpha picker only works when sorting by alpha so 1 sort over the dozen supported.

An alpha picker only works for language using AZ letters.

An alpha picker requires knowing in advance all the content for the positions, this means loading the 70 k or 300 000 songs in advance it's highly inefficient, specially with all the smart filters functions.

And with all due respect there's a flaw in the request, you say you don't know what you want to play but you actually know the first letter?

What would be the real actual case that would not be solvable by the search view with a start with system?

wordlover
3 hours ago, Tolriq said:

An alpha picker only works when sorting by alpha so 1 sort over the dozen supported.

An alpha picker only works for language using AZ letters.

An alpha picker requires knowing in advance all the content for the positions, this means loading the 70 k or 300 000 songs in advance it's highly inefficient, specially with all the smart filters functions.

And with all due respect there's a flaw in the request, you say you don't know what you want to play but you actually know the first letter?

What would be the real actual case that would not be solvable by the search view with a start with system?

It's clear that you don't like an alpha picker, so please stop repeating "Remember that Symfonium is 100% user driven." You are simply wrong when you try to read my mind, and your other points are not accurate. I will repeat:

1. Alpha picker is useful for BROWSING, when we do not know what artist or album we want to listen to. It is time consuming and carpal tunnel-inducing to swipe up through hundreds and hundreds of screens to 'jump' to a later section of a large music library. Whereas with an alpha picker users can can just randomly press D or K or S or W or even Z and just browse around from there. BROWSING. How much clearer can it be.

2. Yep, it only works with A-Z languages, which is most of the user base for Emby. Yep, it only works on alpha sorted views. So what? Those are the use cases where an alpha picker would be particularly nice to have.

Use case: ALPHA SORT Albums, then be able to browse or jump (see screen cap #1 below).

Use case: ALPHA SORT Artist, then be able to browse or jump (see screen cap #2 below).

3. As you can see from these screen caps, Alpha Sort already exists in Emby, for these common use cases that I am repeating clearly, which your software doesn't support. Mulitple users are so pleased with Alpha Sort we have asked Emby devs to add that functionality one level 'down', for example within the Genre subscreens, where it currently doesn't exist, for when trying to navigate among just those albums or artists within one Genre (see screen cap #3 and 4 below). If Emby devs have found ways to handle the system load of sorting Artist and Album names, and then creating an Alpha Picker, maybe you want to confer with them on how you can do the same in your software.

If you don't want to implement Alpha Sort in your software, which already exists in parts of Emby itself, just say so. It's your software. But don't mistakenly think you are able to read users' minds, and please stop saying "Remember that Symfonium is 100% user driven" if you are going to reject clearly explained, good faith functionality requests for spurious reasons.

Screenshot_20230401-152310.png

Screenshot_20230401-152241.png

Screenshot_20230401-152328.png

Screenshot_20230401-152436.png

Tolriq

Always love knows better people that think the whole word turns around them.

1) There's FASTCROLL where you can drag / click on the scrollbar to move fast anywhere in the list .... That covers exactly your need while working for all the use cases ... (So yes something that does exactly what you want in a way that works for all cases ....) See attached fastscroll video (22 476 albums should be big enough for you no ? ;)  

2) You are not the center of the world there's many other countries and I support many other servers than Emby ....

3) For the Emby part, with all due respect, just check attached emby video .... 2 random letters before the actual alpha, bottom of the picked unreachable because hidden by now playing, the colored letter jumping all over because the media order is actually not alpha and so does not work at all, and the picker hidden in most case when not using alpha.

So yes I know you absolutely know better and your need is the only valid need in the world because you are the only one in the world, but I prefer something consistent and working for all, than an ugly hack that does not work in 80% of the cases ....

User driven means that I care about all the users there's an S in users, this does not mean that I will take any user ask as an order to comply ....

It also means that I find solutions to problems in a proper way for all users and cases, because most of the time users who says I WANT X, just have an hard time trying to explain their actual need and not what they think is the solution ...., typically the case here, you need is covered in a better way than the solution you think you want ....

Small extract from the Feature requests template:

Please be precise about your need and not the solution you think you need.

While the application is 100% user driven not every feature request will be accepted, they can be out of the application scope, too complex, or too specific.

Explain what benefits it brings to all users and not just you and your possibly very unique need.

TL;DR; Your need is fastcroll and it's present, this is not an alpha picker ... Next time read the feature request of the app and describe your need not your solution.

wordlover

It's your software, so you can do whatever you want with it. But you repeatedly say "Remember that Symfonium is 100% user driven, do not forget to make feature requests on the forum if there’s something missing for you." I made a request. Instead of replying that you have functionality that might accomplish what I was requesting (fastscroll?), you replied with inaccurate mind-reading and a bunch of objections to alpha picker, even though Emby itself uses it in the music library functionality; that's what I was replying to. It's your software, so you can do whatever you want with it. Peace.

Tolriq

Last attempt to try to make you understand ....

You wrote: I want an alpha picker with a less than clear description of your need.

So no unlike what you try to imply, I can't and don't do mind reading, so all I could answer is that your description did not match what you asked. And why alpha picker are a wrong solution to a wrong issue.

You then explained better your need with much agressivity ;) and I then was able to explain that it's already there.  

So yes the app is 100% user driven and I linked you a part of the template for feature requests (because that line implies Symfonium forum) that explains how it works.... Describe your need not your solution. If you had said I need a way to scroll to any position in the list I would have been able to answer. You said I know you hate alpha pickers but I want it anyway, that's quite different.

I do not care that Emby have alpha picker or can read mind or can drive a plane, if the solution only cover one use case over all of them this is not the proper solution to the need. Your need was fastscroll and this need was handled since the very first version of the app.

Symfonium is a relative success because I do not copy others, I fill needs with working solutions.

Edited by Tolriq

• 2 weeks later...
Tolriq

Version 5.1.0

• Notes:

• Added:
    Officially embrace OpenSubsonic as the future of Subsonic API. (GitHub - opensubsonic/open-subsonic-api: Repository hosting the definition and discussions of the Open Subsonic API 9)
    New option to consider tag ratings as user ratings for local device custom tag parser.
    Added a more actions entry to now playing queue songs menu.
    Added a force album split on album artist tag for custom tag parser (In addition to folder splitting, only needed with perfect tags and all songs in the same folder).
    Added a Hide composer only filter to global artist list.

• Changed:
    Enabled automatic dark mode theme down to Android 10.
    Changed global filter icon to be more consistent between states (+ a few other very small design tweaks).
    Rewrite sleep timer handling to prepare for Android 14. Please report issues with it as usual.
    Major internal libraries update / rework. Should not have any impact, but as always I’m 2 clicks away.

• Fixed:
    Fix possible wrong album merging with Local device SAF mode.
    Workaround compose Ellipsis bug in now playing.
    Rework logging system to reduce OOM risk during very large syncs.

https://support.symfonium.app/t/version-5-1-0-released/1830