A Way To Have Collections Show Up In Latest Media Section

dn_angel000
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

dn_angel000

Is there a way in the web app to set a collection view in the latest media section just like there is for Latest Movies and TV Shows!? And if not can option be made in the next update?

HI, not currently, but this idea has come up before and is possible for the future. Thanks.

dn_angel000
1 minute ago, Luke said:

HI, not currently, but this idea has come up before and is possible for the future. Thanks.

Cool, I hope this gets added in an update soon, but anyway I have another question regarding the My Media section. Is there a way in the TV (I have TCL Roku TV) app that when you click on the Movies or TV Shows that it'll load your list of Movies or Shows instead of opening up to the suggestions area!? I noticed in the server settings that it's set to shows and movies by default but in the app it loads into suggestions tab by default on the app. lol

• Solution
Happy2Play
1 minute ago, dn_angel000 said:

I have another question regarding the My Media section. Is there a way in the TV (I have TCL Roku TV) app that when you click on the Movies or TV Shows that it'll load your list of Movies or Shows instead of opening up to the suggestions area!?

The Roku sort of does its own setting in some areas.  Enter the library and hit the star key, you will see options.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
dn_angel000
On 5/9/2022 at 3:23 PM, Happy2Play said:

The Roku sort of does its own setting in some areas.  Enter the library and hit the star key, you will see options.

To be clear to anyone having the same problem the star key is the little settings cog icon to the right of the search (magnifying glass) icon at the top!! lol