Album covers cut off in playback screen

mbc0

mbc0

Hi,

I haven't used emby for Android for a while and sure I would have remembered if this was always like this but my album art is cut off on the playback screens? It is my car 10.25" Android head unit..

I have attached pictures,

Also when shuffling songs you get a nice full screen info screen about the artist which I would love to have permanently but when the track changes to a different artist the screen does not change with it? So you get a song playing (it does update in the bottom left showing the correct song playing) but the main screen is still showing the first played artist?  

IMG_20220509_091845.jpg

IMG_20220509_090753.jpg

IMG_20220509_090758.jpg

mbc0

Apologies, I just realised I posted in the wrong topic, admin, can you move it please?

Hi, this should be resolved for the next app update. Thanks.

mbc0

Thanks Luke,

I guess you mean the cut off album art, 

Would it be possible for this screen to change in line with the artist that is playing? If I select shuffle all songs the 1st artist that plays stays showing no matter what artist/song is playing/

Many thanks

IMG_20220509_091845.thumb.jpg.84ff5e00a630330aad17e391081fb389.jpg

Hi, I'm not sure. That's a little trickier because that's the artist detail screen that you clicked shuffle from, that's not the now playing screen. Not everyone will be expecting that to auto-change when the track changes.